Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure-   Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Uzumaki Clan
Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure- C479833eb76bf5d6489a7fbc37bc3ceb

Name: Uzumaki Clan
Founder: Unknown
History: The Uzumaki, being descendants of Asura Ōtsutsuki, also shared distant blood relation with the Senju clan. Through the years, the Uzumaki and Senju kept close ties, with members at times marrying between clans. The Uzumaki's skill with fūinjutsu earned them both respect and fear throughout the ninja world.

Special Info: Members of the Uzumaki clan generally possess red hair, although it is possible for them to have other hair colors

Requirements: Be born into, must start in Soragakure
Uzumaki Clan Members
Clan Head
Jian Uzumaki
Clan Members

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Name: Force of Life
Type: Body Enhancing
Clan: Uzumaki Clan
Description: Uzumaki naturally possess incredibly strong life forces, granting members of the clan extremely long life spans, as evidenced by Mito Uzumaki, who was born before the founding of Konoha yet lived well into the reign of the Third Hokage. Due to this unique trait Uzumaki are able to heal from minor wounds such as cuts, bruises and scrapes in a matter of minutes (one post) (this is only for minor and superficial wounds), it even allows them to recover from exhaustion at a much faster rate than most people. The life force of an Uzumaki is so great that they are even able to survive the removal of tailed beasts, something that results in the immediate death of a non Uzumaki, although they are still left near death afterwards and require healing to ensure they do not die. The incredible life force that the Uzumaki clan possess also results in members of the clan possessing immense reserves of chakra compared to non Uzumaki (passive +10% to chakra stat), this being due to the fact that their life force has left their bodies with an excessive amount of Physical Energy (which makes up chakra alongside Spiritual Energy).

Jutsu
Adamantine Attacking Chains
Adamantine Sealing Chains
Four Symbols Seal
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Dead Demon Consuming Seal: Release

Clan Special Characteristics:
You may only have one of these two special characteristics.
Name:  Uzumaki Sealing Style
Requirements: Fuinjutsu Dominant Spec
Type: Mental
Description: The Uzumaki are renowned throughout the elemental nations for their skills in the art of Fuinjutsu, they are so skilled in the art that the clan has long since developed their own unique sealing style. This style can be recognized by the fact that a spiral crest (provided the technique is a true seal), reminiscent of the Uzumaki Symbol, will appear in the center of any seal used by someone using this style. The Uzumaki Sealing Style gives a +2 bonus to the power and speed of any Fuinjutsu used by the user (including techniques that use multiple specs, such as the Adamantine Sealing Chains, Fuinjutsu simply needs to be one of those specs to receive this buff). +2 Buff does not surpass the Limited cap, though may be used along with Limited Fuinjutsu.
Open to the public: Uzumaki Only

Name: Heal Bite
Requirements: Must possess Uzumaki DNA
Type: Spiritual
Description: Due to the extremely potent nature of both an Uzumaki’s Chakra and Life Force they are able to be fed upon in order to heal the injuries of others as well as themselves. This is done by biting down on a portion of the Uzumaki’s body and consuming their chakra, doing this causes no true injury to the Uzumaki but each time they do this a scar in the shape of a bite mark will appear in that location. This ability is capable of healing even the most life threatening of wounds, but the more serious the injury the more chakra must be consumed. (OOC Note: This CANNOT IN ANY WAY revive the dead) Anything above Moderate Wounds can only be used once per thread.

Minor Wounds (cuts, severe bruises, 1st and 2nd degree burns etc) - D-rank jutsu worth of chakra (One post)
Moderate Wounds (deep slashes, fractured or broken bones, 3rd degree burns etc) - B-rank jutsu worth of chakra (Two posts)
Major Wounds (severed limbs, ruptured internal organs, 4th degree burns etc) - S-rank jutsu worth of chakra (Three posts)

(These costs are doubled if the user feeds on their own chakra)

Open to the public: Those with Uzumaki DNA only
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Uzumaki Clan -Soragakure-
Page 1 of 1