Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helix Staff

HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG   HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am

HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG HrCW5mN

Magneto is defeated. A pitched battle sparked by the mutant master of magnetism's attempt to break the world's electromagnetic systems left The Brotherhood in shambles and the X-Men reeling at their mentor's brutal-but-necessary erasure of his former best friend's mind. In the months that have passed since, Xavier and his X-Corporation have pursued aggressive growth, using the goodwill resulting from their successful defense of the world from Magneto's darkest impulses to spread Xavier's dream of integration through government cooperation, public outreach, and new programs to offer man and mutant kind a better way forward.

But while it seems Charles' dream is thriving, the truth is more complicated—for another dream has taken hold of mutant imagination, led by the enigmatic and powerful Exodus. This former follower of Magneto has now taken the lead, gathering freedom-fighting mutants from around the world and fomenting a stark anti-human sentiment from the nigh-impregnable Island M headquarters. While Xavier's allies work diligently to build a future for all, Exodus and his Acolytes seek to burn the world down, and remake it in what they believe to be Magneto's image.

It is the dawn of a new age for man and mutantkind—and the stakes are higher than ever.

Plot | Rules | Canons | Advertise | Wanteds
Back to top Go down

HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Page 1 of 1