Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Introducing: Team 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Yuki screamed as she reached her hand up from the syrup before being the water began slowly enclosing around her and she growled annoyed before straining her eyes at the Jounin. She was not having fun and somewhere in the depths of her mind she looked for something to do. With that her massive arm began to extend towards the closest target, which was Savarin.

The appendage warped and scaled as it rushed over to the other Genin and latched onto him. It began to squeeze as if attacking before she managed to start dumping chakra into the other Genin. She growled as the anger receded from her eyes and her arm began to retract.

Yuki's body began to lose color as she shifted back to normal before realizing she was currently drowning. She looked around the bubble and grunted, trying to hold her breath as she looked at her arm and left it shifted before sticking a claw in the ground and trying to drag herself out of the bubble to no immediate avail.

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t323-jugo-seal-chakra-transfer#550 90
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t351-introducing-team-1#859 40
Chakra 70/100 OUT OF JUGO YEY
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 6:21 am

Savarin was about to respond the question until Yuki's chakra-warped arm grabbed him.  He'd seen this before; but his hand still instinctively drew his wakizashi in case she'd truly lost her mind.  He felt the chakra overflow into him and it registered quietly in his head that despite the tormenting about his armor, Yuki considered him a friend.  At least, if what their academy teachers had said was accurate.  Either way, it seemed like their teacher was pausing the spar for now anyway.

Savarin shrugged at the Jounin, all of the genin here had some first hand experience with Yuki.  It surprised him that Kawataro hadn't been given any sort of warning, "They didn't brief you on your genin?"
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 9:13 pm

As the Jonin strated to lecture Yuki after again dodging all their attacks Kazuo undid the straps on his sleeves to let them roll back down past his wrists and the genin shook his hair out bringing his bangs down back infront of his eyes. "So, thats it?" he asked as he walked back towards backpack and strted to unload supplies back into it and playing around with it. "Yuki kinda has a habbit of" he shrugged and pointed towards her "Doing that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Team 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: The Four Great Nations :: Land of Steam :: Village hidden among the Steam :: Building District-
Jump to: