Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Introducing: Team 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Ryo: 6,000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

Introducing: Team 1 Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:25 am

It had been a rainy day in the Village hidden in the steam. The Geysers had not been too active this week, which had been a lucky thing for a few of the travelers making it easier for them to find their way to the village. Sitting near the training ground of the Steam would be the great ninja known as Kawataro, he had gone by Kawa for short. As he would Sit on the edge of a geyser with his legs hanging inside of the geyser. This man was very strange. He wore a type of cloth that seemed to shine in the sun. The same cloth would wrap around the upper part of his chest just over his nipple and stop at his nose. Still being able to see his hozuki trademark, the sharp teeth of the hozuki. He would hum to himself as he stood up and began to walk to the training area that he told his new team to meet him at. This would be the first time they would meet their new leader and their first exam with him. The field was large and at both edges of the 50 meter field would be two 25 meter geysers. The rocky ground and the larger rocks that would close off the area to any spying eyes. Looking around the man would step into a puddle and would seem to fall deep into what seemed to be a shallow puddle as he would wait for the three genin to arrive.

Actions: https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t80-water-style-hiding-in-water-technique
Chakra: 535/550
Stamina: 400/400
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:35 am

The monster of a child was jumping up to grab a small bug of some kind that kept pestering her. Harakita Yuki stood a head taller and about the body mass of an adult halfway on steroids as she grabbed at the bug happily laughing as if she didn't have a care in the world. She could feel the slow pulse of the mark but it was quiet for the moment. She was here because she had been assigned a team, or something like that. Yuki hadn't paid much attention but her parents had told her to go so she had to do.

So, the young girl kept having fun as much as she can cause chances were that's how it worked. As she passed the gysers she laughed happily and tried to splash in the water before mentioning that it was hot. "Owe!" The Genin stated as she finally came to the place she was supposed to be before screaming "YUKI IS HERE PARTY START!" The overly large genin stated. She was wearing a sweatshirt bearing the legend, "Bears dont Kill people, I hug them!" with her protector around her arm like a bangle.

Chakra 120/100
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 4:16 pm

Savarin hefted his rucksack as he looked at the bulletin board for work.  Somewhat expectedly, today there was a message aimed at him, sealed with the village mark.  He took it, focused a bit of chakra into the note and the words revealed themselves.  The newly appointed genin was to head to the training field and meet his team.  Folding the note carefully and putting it into his pocket, he turned and left the center of town, and began heading towards the training area with a spring in his step.

A few minutes out from the training ground, Savarin pulled his equipment out of his rucksack geared up.  The young genin left his mostly empty behind a tree; containing the few worldy possessions he had that weren't directly related to his training.  As he closed the last few meters to the training ground he heard her before he saw her.  His heart sank.  Yuki was on his team.  He clenched his teeth and kept moving forward, he'd just have to deal with it.  Might as well be cordial.

"Good morning, Yuki."

Chakra points: 250
Stamina: 225

Last edited by Savarin on Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 12:54 am

This morning was already a wreck. Junko had slept in which put behind breakfast making and helping her with her hair and now Kazuo was runing late. Or atleast late by he counted it. He wanted to arrive early and watch to see who showed up to be on his team so he could maybe spend time trying to figure out the way he could go about making sure that his team didn't hate him right off the the bat and now that was shot. His bag was just a mess with all the tools of a ninja just a mess in it. And it was loudly clanging against each other as he ran top speed to get to the field they were expected to meet at.

As he pounded his way up the path with his shirt from the chest down and sleeves billowing back like streamers he saw a large girl and a boy. Which just proved all his worst fears he was late (in his mind) he was going to make a bad impression on both his team mates and his teacher and this was going to be the beginning of a downward spire that would leave him an eternal genin unwanted by anyone and even more a failure to his clans. His head sank as he hunched even more forward with his long bangs shadowing his face as he looked at everyone's shins and feet “I'm sorry for not being here quicker” he muttered quietly.

Stamina: 125/125
Chakra: 300/300
Back to top Go down
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 2:46 am

As kawa would watch from a puddle not to far from the group as the of the genin would finally make their way here he would give a smile. Still chilling in the puddle of water he would be able to hear the young Kazuo say sorry about being late. A laugh coming from his mouth loud enough for the group to hear. Had it of caught their attention he would watch them for a second before replying. "Kazuo, i presume. No worries we haven't started a thing. Yuki and Savarin... it seems you two have met each other. Great! Let's get this party on the road." He would say as this small puddle, big enough for a slender man his size to step on would begin to bubble up. His face would appear as a blob of water and then the rest of his body would appear as pure water. within seconds he would appear to the group of genin. He would look as if he was smiling but it would just be the way his teeth were always on display to the world. "The name's Kawataro. Your friendly Water boy." He said with a laugh as he grabbed the water bottle that was strapped to his waist and chugged it. "Before we start today I'd like to know a little bit about each of you. So we will start with you, Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 3:26 pm

"Good morning, Yuki."   Yuki heard and looked over at Savarin before looking around for a rock for her patented armor summon. "GOLDEN ARMOR... ACTIVATE No Jutsu!"  She said happily as she threw a rock at Savarin.  The big dumb girl smiled happily as she clapped.  Then she waited for the other Genin who seemed to be a bit overbearing before she recognized Kazuo.

She waited for him to get back to the group.  She didn't know him personally but she had seen him before.  She kind of wished he had some kind of jutsu like Savarin's that she could exploit for her own happiness. "I'm sorry for not being here sooner." Yuki said and looked at him with a cocked head.

"Nerd....."  Yuki said out loud in a elongated tone.  She looked around for something else to play with before standing at attention like she pretended to be listening.  The young girl felt energy slowly filtering through her body.  She looked at the puddle and jumped back.  "HELP THE WATER'S ATTACKING."  She said latching onto the nearest genin.

When the Jounin formed and starting talking she blinked and let her bear hug go.  Then he had to ask about her and Yuki looked dumbfounded.  "HAI! I ARE YUKI!  I umm! I am cursed with medical stuff and things!  If I go crazy I apologize in Advance!"  She said nodding like it was the most normal statement ever.

140/100
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 4:50 pm

As the stone flew through the air, golden armor suddenly manifested around Savarin, and the stone plinked harmless off the shining breastplate. The armor disappeared; if he was stuck with her, it was probably better just to ignore it and hope she got bored of the novelty. As the armor dissipated, he settled down as far away as was reasonably polite from Yuki as Kazuo arrived.

He had seen Kazuo in class in the academy, he seemed on the surface a lot like Savarin did in class. Sitting in the back, trying to avoid being called on. It became pretty clear fairly quickly that their reasons for doing so were very different. While Savarin just wanted not to be noticed, the other one seemed to be absolutely dripping with anxiety. Practically the opposite of Yuki. Was he supposed to be the balancing factor?

Savarin gave him a nod.

And flinched slightly, not at the sudden appearance of their jounin, but of Yuki's screech and grabbing for the poor Kazuo. The armor didn't appear; and he just stared at Yuki slightly dumbfounded as she introduced herself. She was certainly...special.

Savarin decided he might as well go next, no sense starting a silence-off with the shy one. "I'm Savarin, I'm an all-rounder."

He nodded again at Kazuo, indicating he was done and it was the other genin's turn.
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Upon hearing the call of “Nerd” Kazou pulled even more into himself. This was going as bad as he imagined it to be. The next step was the Jonin telling him that him being here was a mistake and that he needed to go back ot the academ... and rather then his most negative preconception the … man he guessed from the voice told him it was fine and then a huge bubble of water grew out of geyser until what he guessed was their Jonin appeared who had a … striking appearance was the polite way to put it. Then he was grabbed and there was a visible flinch as Yuki grabbed a hold of him that evolved into actual pain “Ow” he said quietly before she broke her squeeze. Note had to be made that she was scary strong.

The two other ninjas introduced themselves. Yuki the medical ninja and possible part time bear and then Savarin who did a bit of everything. Which left him “I am Kazuo Tezuka,” he raised his right hand in a wave which for the first time made any of his hands visible, “And I'll try my best. My family is known for genjutsu and I'm learning that.

Stamina 125/125
Back to top Go down
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:45 pm

Kawa would nod his head as he listened to each of the children talk. He was beginning to piece together the children's personalities. The first had been a loud mouth idiot who had no idea how strong she actually was. She was very close to towering the man and probably would in the near future. The first boy had seemed to be just as distant as the last but more annoyed at the girl then the last boy. The last seemed to be very shy in his way and would need to be toughened up before they could go on harder missions.

"Alright! Nice to meet you all. Let's get some more basics down then." He would say as Kawa would begin to make hand signs. He would start with Ox - monkey - then hare and then ask, "Who here specializes in water? and if you don't what is your element?" He said as he made the hand signs for Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon while the children would speak back to him.

"Well ill show you a very complicated but cool water jutsu..." words flowing from his mouth as his hands would press against themselves. Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar. "A ninja must always be ready. I have given you enough time to get into a fighting position. If you haven't you will fail this Test before the attack shoots off." Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar. The last few Hand signs would be made as he would be missing one more. His chakra flowing through his body as he would give the children a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 9:03 pm

Yuki apologized to Kazuo and then backed off and brushed herself off before looking at their leader and giving what was the worst salute ever. "I can has Suiton!" She stated in response to the water question. Though she didn't know much jutsu and the jutsu she did have was pretty much basic. She once again felt the throb of her seal as she looked at the back of her hand. She could feel it bubbling.

Then she paid attention to the hand seals. She lost immediate track after the third one. She looked slightly dizzy after staring at them as her mind tried to process it all. "That... lots of hands!" She said waiting for the pay off from the complicated jutsu and not even beginning to think about the whole, get into a fighting stance thing. "Can you make fishies?!"

160/100
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Savarin's armor golden armor reappeared as he quickly closed the distance between himself and his two new teammates.  Yuki appeared to be too dumb to know what was coming, even if this was a test.  He had no idea what element Kazuo might have, but their best chance of defending against whatever suiton Kawa was planning would be a defensive earth jutsu.  As he moved to his fellow genin he focused his chakra into the ground and began forming handseals in order to respond to whatever crazy demonstration their jounin had planned.  

"Doton: Doroku Gaeshi!"

He slammed his gauntleted hands into the ground and a few meters of stone wall erupted between the trio of genin and their teacher.

---------------------------------

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t284-earth-release-earth-shore-return

Chakra: 230/250
Stamina: 225/225
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 9:39 pm

After he was let go he took a step back from Yuki and then responded to the Jonin sensai's question, “I can do a bit of of Katon.” but he was following the hand seals. He knew that most Jonin were able to do them so fast that unless you had extreme eyes there wasn't a way a genin like them would be able to catch the order but this was just slow enough he could not only catch them but the type and order.

After 5 of them he started to worry. That many interlinked hand signs meant that it was something “It's something big” he noted dumbly as Savarin slammed his hands into the ground and an earth wall appeared in front of them. Kazuo pushed his back to the wall and dropped his pack grabbing things out of it as quick as possible. A 3 kunai were with drawn with two going on a leg holster one left in his hand. Next came out an explosive tag which was wrapped around the 3rd and slid up his right sleave and hidden there. Then 5 shuriken came out and were attached to his belt with a wire wrap added to it. Lastly two smoke bombs were put into his pockets. “I don't think anything I can do will even bother that jutsu and I can see him I don't think much genjutsu will work on him.” Kazuo spewed while leaving his bag on the ground.

Stamina 125/125
Back to top Go down
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 1:15 am

Kawa would finish with the last hand sign, Bird, as the water around him would begin to swirl until it would form into a dragon like form. The dragon was about 20 meters in length and had red eyes that would stare down on the group of genin. As he would observe the young one known as Savarin he would give a chuckle. "I think i've found the leader of your group." Kawa would say as he would tighten his hands and aim the dragon directly at the wall. He would use the wall to lesson the impact of the dragon's hit against the genin as it would fly 5 meters and crash into the wall, mixing with the dirt and creating muddy water it would all wash on to the trio. As he watch he would begin to laugh. "Savarin, very good. Quick thinking and quick to guard your team. So i'll award you with the leader of your group... Unless there are any objections?" He would say as he would take a few steps to his right. The water from the jutsu would wash over the field and reach the man's feet. "I mean when i was a genin i didn't like my pal's have all the glory. If you want to be the head then show me what you've got." He said as he would raise a hand sign up and wait to see if anyone would attack.

Action: https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t316-water-release-water-dragon-bullet-technique
Chakra: 500/550
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 11:37 am

Yuki looked at their new jounin and was slightly annoyed. As she was now covered in water, in fact, she even did the cartoon spit, and a stream of water exited her lips from the massive wave that had knocked her off her feet. She got back up though a bit slowly and brushed off to get some of the excess water off and to make sure all her limbs were still attached. "Awe... no fishies." She stated sadly as she shrugged at the idea of Savarin being the leader. Which was probably a good thing cause Yuki had the attention span of a goldfish and the brightness of one too.

She felt the power well up again and she looked at her team. "Uh oh...." The young genin stated as she rushed at the jounin leader and simply swung her massive fists at him repeatedly. Yuki's fighting style was something out of idiots anon, she simply used her size to throw her weight around at her opponent.

180/100
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 12:27 pm

Savarin looked at his new team.  He didn't want to be responsible for them.  But he also knew that there was no way Yuki would lead them to any form of success.  His response was basic shinobi logic, earth versus water, hardly worthy of much praise.  The genin shook his head, and then nodded towards Kazuo.

"Kazuo would be a better leader."

Yeah, there you go.  Kazuo could use the confidence booster, and maybe it would help him come out of his shell.  He looked back at their jounin as he asked the genin to attack; immediately Yuki charged at him.  He didn't get the impression it was for a leadership position, more just Yuki being Yuki.

He sighed as he drew a few shuriken.

------------------------------------

Stamina: 225/225
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 7:03 pm

As the water thing hit, back to the wall he wasn't going to exactly have the greatest vision of what it was that hit and burst the wall. He didn't want to jump into combat with someone who had more experience then he had and more skills but this was the how these went as he had heard. Jonin usually wanted to see how their students could handle so he snapped up his sleeves to make it easier to do hand seals.

Then his head snapped to the side when Savarin declared he should be leader. His bangs helped hide the side eye he gave the genin in the gold armor but the head tilt made it clear his response. Then Yuki went and attacked and he did join in on Savarin's sigh before he started to do hand seals “This probably won't work but I'll try to stop him for a bit” he finished up and looked to lock eyes with the Jonin as he cast his Genjutsu binding on him to let Yuki hopefully bowl him over.

Stamina 125/125
Chakra: 280/300

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t344-genjutsu-binding
Back to top Go down
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Kawa would give a chuckle as he would listen to savarin mention the young Kazuo. Saying he should be the leader instead the young man would shake his head. "Fine... but before we move on... show me what you can d-" He would be stopped by the large girl running at him. Jumping back he would begin to weave signs. Using these signs he would watch as three Clones would be made. Each for the shinobi to fight. As they would resemble him and look into the eyes of each of the Shinobi. The first would lock eyes with the young kazuo as its body would become binded. "interesting..." Kawa would say as he would land 10 meters behind the clones. The next would immediately be knocked over by the large girl. "Guess ill take care of you myself." Kawa would say as he looked at the Yuki girl. The last Clone would begin to run toward Savarin with a smile on his face as it would aim a punch toward the boys abdomen. The real kazuo would begin another set of handsigns as his chest would fill with water chakra and then be expelled about ten meters in front of him. Leaving a pool of sticky syrup like liquid. This liquid had it been stepped on would glue the enemy to the ground.

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t84-water-style-water-clone-technique - 60 Chakra
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t78-water-style-starch-syrup-capture-field - 10 Chakra
Chakra: 430/550
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Yuki's eye was where it started. It always seemed to start from her right eye and the seal would branch out. Almost like a drawn jagged line of insanity as it started to spread slowly across her face. As it did so, her skin turned to a pale blue-gray and her forehead began to twitch and shudder as a bone horn formed out of it and Yuki looked around madly for the next thing to get her hands on. She was still wet from the clone and the giant water bullet and now she was slowly becoming a monster. As the seal traveled down her body each part changed color towards the dark hue and she growled bestially at the Jounin. It wasn't because he was the biggest threat but more because apparently she didn't squish him the first time.

Unfortunately, being as not smart as she was she took two giant steps, and was immediately stuck in the syrup. The transformed monster growled angrily at the syrup before attempting to simply hit it, which got the rest of her stuck to the ground as well. She roared through her new grown lips as a tail started to form as the seal approached her backside.

200/100 (Jugo)
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 10:23 am

Savarin shook his head again as Yuki began transforming.  It was something Kawataro would have to learn to deal with if he was her new teacher.  He didn't really have time to see what Yuki was growling about, but at the moment, it wasn't his problem.  One of the water clones was charging at him, but it seemed to be only attempting a straight punch.  He could probably tank it and counterattack, but maybe their jounin was setting up for some follow-up water strike.  Better to do his best not to get wet.

Savarin jumped to the side to dodge the water clone's punch as he attached the elastic strings to his shuriken.  He hurled them at the water copy of Kawataro a few feet in front of him; Savarin wasn't sure how durable water clones were compared to their basic academy jutsu.  In the academy, all it took was a shuriken to disperse them, and if that was the case here, he'd pull the strings in a way to manipulate one shuriken towards Kazuo, and shift one towards the real Kawataro.  If the clone didn't disperse, the shuriken would boomerang back for the his water clone again.

----------------------------                    
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t271-soshuriken-no-jutsu-manipulated-shuriken-technique

Stamina: 213/225
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 pm

He really wasn't certain what to do now. Yuki was stuck in some sort of thing and while he had stopped one of the clones he was pretty sure he wouldn't get another attempt. So that left …. The thing was stopped and clones generally can't take much so he popped off two shuriken and threw them at the clone that was stopped while he tried to continue to think of options. Yuki was doing what ever it is she did and was stuck so they needed to get her out. But nothing he had could do that. Savarin had the earth stuff so maybe he could lift her out. “Do you think if you did your jutsu you could lift her out of the muck” he asked while he pulled 2 more shuriken off his belt and attacked the weak wires to them and threw them both out to the side at a 30 degree angle each one away from them to create a cone with the kawa facing Yuki caught inside it. He then started to use the wire to start pulling them together to have them cross and force Kawa to dodge to avoid being wrapped up.

Chakra: 280-12-12= 256/300

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t271-soshuriken-no-jutsu-manipulated-shuriken-technique
Back to top Go down
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Kawa would give a laugh as he watched the young yuki fall for his trap. Their feet getting caught as they would continue their rampage upon the syrupy water. "young... control yourself." Kawa would say as his body would begin to drip as if he had been hit by water, which had not been the case. Suddenly the man would become clear like water and fall to the ground as he would avoid both of the boy's attacks. With no clones existing the Hozuki would make his way around the large puddle of sticky water and reemerge still in his watery form as he looked in the direction of savarin but would be standing 3 meters in front of Kazuo. Before looking down to the young boy he would open his mouth and release a large gust of wind. Had the young kazuo stayed in front of him the gust of wind would send him into savarin. "Can you guess my two elements? Winner gets a prize!" He would say with his demon like smile widening.

Chakra: 355/550
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t78-water-style-starch-syrup-capture-field -10 chakra
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t328-powerful-wind-wave - 15 chakra
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t267-hydrification-technique - 50 chakra
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 am

Yuki growled from her insane transformation as her teeth looked at whoever was closest. Though that was obviously her new jounin and she really couldn't do much about it. She simply screamed incoherently as he tail wagged and got stuck in the muck as well. Somewhere, in the depths of her mind, she wished that she could move, or be sane for a few more minutes but that seemed like an afterthought.

Yuki screamed a roar at the group as she continued rolling in the syrup and not getting anywhere, but on the bright and more pointed side, at least she wasn't going berserk on friend and foe alike. Her arms and tail all tried pushing up before she got pulled down again and she roared as her body kept shifting and twisting.

200/100 (Jugo)
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 4:05 pm

Savarin looked back at Kazuo in confusion, he was surprised by the other boy's question. Maybe he could lift Yuki out of the jutsu with his own, but honestly; in her current state she was just as much a threat to them; and definitely wasn't an asset in this spar with their jounin. Hell, less than a few days ago, Kazuo had been attacked by Yuki during one of her transformations, he should know better than most it was probably for the best if she was stuck there. So he shook his head and replied, "I don't think so."

The young shinobi wasn't sure if Kawataro's shifting into water was a conscious thing or a persistent capability, so he tugged the wires on the string after they passed harmlessly through him, dragging their trajectory towards the Jounin from behind. Dropping the strings once the shuriken were on their new path, he gathered earth chakra in his mouth in order to launch a rock at the jounin; more to test out the limits of his water shifting ability than expecting to do damage. It was obvious what his second element was, and he hoped Kazuo knew enough katon to make good use of the elemental advantage.

--------------------------------------
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t271-soshuriken-no-jutsu-manipulated-shuriken-technique (continued from last post, no cost)
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t352-earth-release-bullet (-15)
Chakra: 215/250
Stamina: 213/225
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Kazuo got the fact that Savarin thought he was crazy for bringing Yuki into the spar but there were a bunch of practical reasons. One being that this was going to keep happening. If their Jonin couldn't deal with Yuki in this controlled setting then there was no way that she should be on their team or well any team what so ever. This was a bit of a test for their jonin as well. “Ok.”” As the jonin dodged his shuriken and dropped the wire to let them fly off.

The wind started blowing pretty hard and Kazuo started to do hand signs and took the biggest breath he could before shooting out a stream of flame right at Kawa again hoping to create space more than any real expectation of doing damage.

Chakra: 236/300

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t74-fire-style-fireball-jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 7:47 pm

The genin were getting smarter, at least most of them were. As the wind would make its way through the battlefield the young jounin would cut his eyes to the struggling Yuki. His faced would seem disgusted for a second only to be replaced by shock as he would see two attacks rushing in his direction. The first would be of the Earth style and the second would be of the Wind style. The fire ball would grow a bit as the wind would simple fan the flames and the earth would follow behind it. Without a second thought the man would use the body replacement jutsu as he would replace himself with a puddle of water that would take the form of himself for a second before falling and then being hit by the Fireball and evaporating. As he would appear in his original position and hover over the young Yuki. "This one is troublesome." He would say as he reach his hand out and the syrupy water would quickly lose its properties only to become a prison for the young yuki. "Will you learn to control yourself or will you kill your fellow teammates in your wake?" He would say as his hand would stay outstretched to keep a hold on the crazy yuki. "You two!... Have you experienced this from this... large girl before?"

Chakra: 305/550
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t100-body-replacement-technique-academy-jutsu - 10 chakra
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t81-water-style-water-prison-technique - 40 chakra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Team 1   Introducing: Team 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Team 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: The Four Great Nations :: Land of Steam :: Village hidden among the Steam :: Building District-
Jump to: