Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Flying Swords (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

Flying Swords (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Flying Swords (Open)   Flying Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 6:55 am

Inspired by Puppetry:

Savarin continued to the geyser grounds to his usual campsite, grabbing a number of fallen sticks of varying lengths and thickness.  Eventually, he arrived at a large overhang of rock, a good distance from any active geysers.  Completely ignorable to most, the only indication anyone had even been here were the occasional scratches on the rock where Savarin had put up a target.  He glanced at the sun, it looked like he had several hours until sundown.  Dropping the bundle of sticks, he pulled a scroll out of his pack and focused a small amount of chakra into it; a large knapsack containing most of Savarin’s possessions erupted into existence.  He spent the next few minutes pitching his tent under the overhang and getting set up for the coming night.

Then it was on to training.  The genin lashed some of the sticks together with twine and set up a series of simple target dummies.  
Savarin Warms Up:

Savarin checked the sun again, he still had an hour or two before it disappeared beyond the horizon.  
Savarin Trains:

A lighbulb went off in his head as the wire-controlled blade slashed a twig-limb off of another innocent target dummy.  The chakra threads of puppetry weren’t really all that different from what he was doing now, were they?  This new thought in mind, he packed up the wires and sat down.  He crossed his legs and closed his eyes, holding the jian out in front of him.  Mentally, he pictured a metal wire coming from his fingertips and connecting directly to its hilt; his eyes still softly closed.  Savarin allowed his chakra to flow into the invisible metal wire connecting him to his weapon.  It took almost an hour of Savarin sitting there in meditative silence, but as the sun began to touch the horizon, he felt a change.  Eyes still closed, he twitched his fingers as he willed the imaginary wire to hold the blade in front of him.

Savarin felt the sword leave upward out of his hand, and the chakra flow out through his fingertips.

-----------------------------------
Chakra: 105/250
Stamina: 100/225

WC ~ 1660; learning Puppetry Specialization (1000) and Chakra Threads (450), reserving an additional 210 words for later in this thread for Weapon Puppetry SC (550 req).
Back to top Go down

Flying Swords (Open)
Page 1 of 1