Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Genin Get Down [Steam Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

Genin Get Down [Steam Open] Empty
PostSubject: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:49 am

Yuki was stomping on something with her feet and screaming at it.  It was a piece of scroll that contained information on medical jutsu change of chakra nature and was now being smashed by the large and enraged little girl.  A few times her arm changed color and grew larger as she smashed and hammed her fist down on the thing.  It had done it's job, teaching Yuki a bit about medical skills, the problem was that Yuki was prone to random bouts of insanity, usually accompanied by horrifying violence.

It wasn't her fault, it was genetic, literally.  Eventually her hand became normal again and she looked around the street.  A few people had moved away from her and she looked at them sternly before saying in a rather indignant tone.  "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"  She said to someone nearby who was avoiding the tantrum little girl for... reasons.  With that outburst over, Yuki went looking around for some of the other Genin.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 9:34 am

Kaori hadn't done much since graduating from the academy earlier this year. She spent most of her time sitting under a tree in the shade watching the clouds go by and occasionally ignoring the monster inside her head. Though it hardly spoke to her, when it did it was always complaining about something, and since she didn't mesh well with people, or in this case a creature, who constantly complained she simply just ignored it. With her constantly mugging the demon off meant they had no sort of relationship whatsoever which was bad since everyone had told her it was her job to ensure she was able to get the best out of the beast so that they could work in tandem whenever the need to use his power arose. The problem was that she didn't really care much about working together with him or for him at all. She didn't ask to be burdened with such a strenuous task and if she could give the damn thing away she would. "...." Letting out a sigh she continued to watch the clouds taking her mind off all her responsibilities.

She wouldn't be able to enjoy the peace for long, however, as the moment she closed her eyes and began dozing off someone began causing a scene. "How crude..." She muttered to herself as watched the young woman stomp around like an angry caveman. Deciding that this was none of her business she looked to regain a comfortable position before closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 4:04 pm

The academy exams now behind him, he was a genin and they'd be getting their team assignments soon.  However, this also meant that Savarin no longer had a dorm at the academy, and going back to live in the orphanage as a full fledged...well, as a fledgling shinobi wasn't an option.  So he needed to make some ryo, and was too green to take any good paying jobs.  Today found him helping run some messages between the local shopkeeps, and keeping an eye out for somewhere nice he could curl up overnight.

Savarin had already turned the corner when he heard a familiar voice yelling.  Yuki, that monster of a preteen, was shouting about something, angrily, as usual.  He kept his head down and tried to move past without being noticed, Savarin still had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Yuki looked around for something else to blame as her eyes reverted and her bloodline decided it had enough senseless violence against paper for the moment. She went back to looking around as she kicked at a rock that was near her. Yuki's problems were usually other people's problems because of her madness at times. Luckily she had a lid on it, then again she also hadn't really been faced with any situation that would make it go out of control for lack of better terms. She spied a few of the other genin and wandered over to the woman looking up at the sky.

The young lady was older than that massive Genin which was Yuki so she blocked the sun as she looked down. "What are you doing?" She asked politely to the red haired girl as she reached down to find a rock and toss it at the other Genin who was trying to hide from her.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Just as she was about to drift off into dreamland, the sudden sound of someone approaching her had pulled her back to reality. Opening her left eye to see who it was she couldn't help but let out a sigh. The main reason she had left home was that her little sister was pestering her about helping her train and now she couldn't even take a nap under a tree without some random showing up and bugging her. "Well, I was going to take a nap before you interrupted me." She said with disappointment sprinkled all over her tone. She wasn't one for social interactions so she didn't know how to handle this situation. Would the girl be courteous enough to understand she wasn't in the mood to be bothered and leave her alone or did she have to get up and leave? Deciding on the former, Kaori would close her eyes once more hoping she would take the hint and bugger off somewhere else and let her be. Unfortunately with the girl staring directly at her, she was a bit too uncomfortable to fall back asleep. Ugh, can't a girl get some privacy? She thought to herself before she sat up and met the girl's gaze. "Can I help you with something?" She asked hoping she'd just say no and go away.
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 pm

Savarin sighed as Yuki tossed a rock at him, as expected, his shining golden armor manifested itself.  It was, of course, no real danger; but the armor manifested anyway.  His teachers at the academy had said at some point he'd have an idea how to control it; but he simply didn't have the capability yet.  It was basically an instinct he had no control over.  As the rock plinked harmlessly off his golden pauldrons, the armor disappeared again, containing itself in the sigil hidden under his shirt.  A few passerbys pointed in curiosity, but he did have his headband on, so they just chalked it up to shinobi shenanigans.  The headband really did a lot to explain away weirdness; he just wished he had that through his years at the orphanage.

Of course, even as a shinobi, there were kids like Yuki who always wanted to see his trick.  The young girl was notoriously unstable, and Savarin wasn't sure if this was a day to ignore her, give her a rude gesture, ask what she wanted, or just laugh it off.  It looked like the large pre-teen was standing over another genin to harass, so Savarin decided to just give Yuki a disapproving look and continue on with his work.
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 10:06 pm

Yuki looked at the other girl as she wondered why she was so taken back. If she didn't want to be interrupted why would she nap in public. Yuki shrugged as she asked her if she needed help and blinked at the other genin. "I dunno. That seems like a very confusing question. I was mainly looking for something to use as a excuse to focus on." She stated as the black lines rolled back to the edge of her face. She then looked back at Savarin and looked for another rock to make his armor come back again.

"Golden Statue..... ACTIVATE! She said in a booming voice like she was making some random attack before throwing the rock at Savarin again. She would clap happily if the armor came up again. "Do you already know what team you're on?! She asked the wanting to sleep genin.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 9:52 am

She had no idea what was going on right now and quite frankly she wasn't interested in finding out. Sure she was out in public trying to relax but just because she was in public didn't mean people had to right to invade her personal space and try to force her into a conversation. It was whatever though, she was already fully awake so no use crying over spilled milk as her mother would say. While she was busy throwing rocks at the other kid, Kaori would get up and brush the dirt off her shirt and shorts. "Umm, a team? Nah I don't have one of those. No one has reached out to me about it either. I guess I'm just a free agent at this point." She said truthfully. In fact, it was a bit odd that she didn't have a team or a Jonin reaching out to her as yet considering who she was to the village. Maybe they trusted her to not get into trouble or they just forgot that she existed. Sadly, both of those options weren't factual at all so she was a bit unsure as to why she had no team.
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:49 am

Savarin sighed as Yuki threw another rock at him.  He snatched the stone out of the air with a golden gauntlet as his armor flashed back into existence.  As Yuki began clapping, he considered hurled the rock back at her.  Unlike some of the worse kids growing up in the orphanage, he could hardly even chalk up her actions to childish malevolence.  She just was...off.  Unpredictable, potentially dangerous.

On the bright side, it seemed like her throwing rocks to trigger his armor was secondary, the pink haired genin she was standing over seemed to be the main focus of her attention.  So there antagonizing the large pre-teen; she was annoying, and throwing the rock back would shift her attention fully to him.  So he dropped the rock as his armor dematerialized again.
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 pm

Yuki shrugged at the other Genin's comment before sticking her massive hand out like it was normal for a handshake. "I, Yuki, Supergirl healbot!" She said proud of her self-made title. She seemed to be the weirdest person around and she was either missing quite a few marbles or she was just insane. Though both of which were true, which one changed based on what she was currently doing. She then wondered what team she would be on because she hadn't thought about it and was more

She then hummed something dumb before asking. "What you do?" If one would guess it was her way of being polite, but she was kind of dim to even do that. So it ended up coming off as just a idiotic statement.
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Today's task had been simple. He had been Junko's training partner while she worked on her kunai throwing against a moving target. Which he had obliged, a few wooden kunai's had struck him but it had all been in the core and as he rubbed under his right rib where she got him it was no worse then what he came back from trying to practice taijutsu in the academy. After that he had been free to run his own tasks. Which again mostly had been getting things for tasks in his house hold.

On his back was pack with the food stuffs he'd need for tonight's dinner. Pork, Soy Sauces Ginger, cabbage. All together they'd make a good shogayaki for tonight. But in his hands was most important bolts of fabric were being held tight to his body with his forearms with his hands were filled with different colored threads. Junko needed to make herself a proper dress to be taught the arts of conversation to keep people interested while she learned how to sip different things into the drinks. Jun had said she would sew it herself but … her last attempt had had uneven hems miss matched threads and the line went from scandalously short in places to well below her knee's. She was going to need him to help her out so not to look a fool with the other Tezuka clan scions. So he'd be doing the mix of letting her work on easy parts where he could cover her mistakes and letting her feel like she was actually helping when she was doing busy work.

He had his mind going through what he was going to start with the meal and what he was going to have Junko start “sewing” first he hit an up right stone and lurched forward letting go of the spools of thread in hand bounced on the street and towards what looked like a group of kids about his age. “Hello?” He timidly raised his voice to say while he started to walk faster towards to the escaping thread “Would you … if it wouldn't be too much trouble ….” he trailed of as he worked himself into a jog but with the weight on his back and the large unweildly bolts of of fabric in his hands he wasn't moving near full speed. “stopping that for ...” he faded out deciding at this point if they weren't going to help him then he had already imposed too much.
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 7:16 pm

"Umm, I'm Kaori, Kaori Nara." She said as she shook the massive hand of the girl before her. She had no idea what a supergirl healbot was but she had no intention of asking her either since she was positive the girl's explanation wouldn't help her understand what it meant. Her next question through Kaori in a loop as she didn't quite understand what she meant when she asked what you do. Was the sentence not completed? Did she mean what she was doing right now? Did she mean what her hairdo was? "This one seems like she's was dropped on the head or was born without the means to function as a normal individual." Kaori couldn't help but let out a sigh as it seemed that the thing she shared a life with had finally decided to add his three cents into what was going on. As usual, she'd just ignore him since he never had anything useful to add to conversations anyway. "Hm? It seems that kid needs your help Yuki." She said pointing towards the kid that was chasing what looked like spools of thread.
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 9:44 pm

Yuki looked at the Nara and nodded to her as she introduced herself before looking at the back of her hand. She listened to the other girl sigh before she was told that another kid needed help. She needed to go help, Yuki was a hero! "Here I come to save the Daayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuki is on her way!! She sang happily and began skipping towards Kazuo. She took about four steps before she looked at her hand which began twitching lightly, her fingers began to bend irregularly and from her right eye the seal began to slowly spread out, her skin darkening.

"No!" She screamed as it continued spreading, power beginning to pour out of her as she screamed. Each breath stressed as a horn began to protrude from her forehead as the seal moved further down to her neck. Her next sound was a bestial roar. Her skin continued darkening as the seal moved down her neck and slowly over her frame. Changing from its usual darker hue to one of grayish dark blue. She screamed again as she tried to move away before her arm formed into the massive claw.

Yuki didn't have much time to get herself under control, one of her arms started to shift and twist to form a jet on the back of her elbow as she slammed it into the ground before she yelled again. "KILL!" She said in much more twisted version of her own voice. And with that, the young genin began her usual rampage, somewhere in the depth of her mind she started trying to focus on something that wouldn't get other's hurt, like the unfortunate paper earlier.

200/100 (Jugo....)
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 10:26 pm

There was a loud proclamation that someone was on the way to save the day. Which was a tad over dramatic but it meant he was going to get some assistance. So he slowed down his jog to a walk and took some time to try to better organize his hands and loud so that way he could get the thread with out having to set down the bolts of fabric and risk getting them dirty and add another cleaning before he could get to work. When he looked up he saw a horn and then a massive claw.

This induced a loud terrified squeaking sound as he dropped the bolts of fabric and began to back away  the other spools of thread dropped to the ground. By time kill was being yelled he was at a near panic where he was debating running away at full speed but something in his mind reminded him that predators would chase running prey and that would get him attacked. Started to back up slowly still facing whatever that was to try to create distance thinking about what the hell he could do

The backing up continued while with out moving his head he scanned with his eyes looking for anyone  who'd be able to help him with this letting out a quiet calm as he could manage it “Help”  

Stamina 125/125
Chakra: 300/300
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 6:11 am

Savarin had seen this at the academy, so had Kazuo, as they were all in the same class.  He shuddered at the idea of being put on a team with Yuki, but the teachers had kind of given them a warning about her unique situation.  The Jugo clan had 'unstable' chakra, or something like that; and occasionally it would flare up if they weren't using enough of it.  Their instructor had a way to constantly siphon Yuki's chakra off so she wouldn't be disru--well, so she wouldn't be more disruptive than a particularly annoying preteen.

Their class also received a warning that if she DID transform, burning some of your own chakra and getting her to 'recharge' you was a potential approach.  No one ever really had to try it; and theoretically she'd only recharge her friends, if she recognized them as such in her berserk state.  Savarin wasn't sure if Kazuo and Yuki had any sort of friendship, but the smaller genin seemed...alarmed, to say the least.

So while, yes, Savarin didn't want to be involved, he wasn't about to allow a fellow genin get mauled because of inaction.  Savarin called over to him, hoping that he had paid attention in class, "Kazuo, that's Yuki!  Fight back, burn chakra!"
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 11:44 am

"Wow, she really doesn't have the capability to function as a normal individual. Yet I'm the monster" Kaori couldn't help but agree with the tailed beast. Having someone who could snap like that over the slightest thing seemed a bit life-threatening. She'd just stand there and watched as the girl went apeshit unsure what she should do. She could move in to save the kid but with the girl already a huge distance but she had to try since she'd probably end up mauling the kid. Before she moved began moving, however, there was a voice calling out to them both. Turning to the direction of the voice, she'd notice a blonde hair kid from earlier. "Man, what the hell is going on here?" Kaori thought before letting out a sigh. It seemed that the blonde kid knew both of them and knew how to calm the girl down. That was great, she guessed but she couldn't help but wonder how the hell she ended up getting dragged into any of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 11:13 am

Yuki looked angry and annoyed as her tail began forming and lashing out at the ground behind her, right where Kaori was sitting. She screamed and roared as she glared at Kazuo before her body shifted and rippled in a most unnatural look. Yuki was the nicest, though dumb genin there was. She didn't like hurting things, though she liked being hurt. Probably because she felt like she deserved it for things like this. She had no control over herself as the seal went wild. The massive girl knelt down and then jumped straight at Kazuo, though her complete lack of speed made her fall short by quite a few feet slam into the ground in front of the other Genin.

The monstrous young girl looked up at Kazuo and growled at him, clearly annoyed that the ground had defeated her most awesome monster pounce. The weird part was the smile, it was nothing like happy Yuki's normal bubblishness, traded for something between implied insanity and a massive need to harm. She growled again at Kazuo and simply said. "Kill." With words more dead than her lost expression.

200/100 Jugo
Back to top Go down
gdext

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 pm

While backing away he was told to burn chakra and had no idea what was being yelled at him or why but he started to mold chakra and form hand signs until he had finished and now rather then just the one boy backing away there was a Kazuo running to the left, and one to the right. There was also the Kazuo that was backing up was still there, but in a bit of a surpise there was one charging towards Yuki doing his best attempt at squeaking rage. The real Kazuo was the one sprinting to right and was hoping that the law of averages would work out for him and he'd be able to get away from what ever this was.

Stamina: 125/125
Chakra: 270/300

https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t102-clone-technique-academy-jutsu
Back to top Go down
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 4:58 am

Savarin nodded, satisfied, as Kazuo used the clone jutsu.  It was a fair choice, and defensively probably his best bet.  He could just keep using it; burning chakra and keeping the crazed genin from targeting the right one.  Having done his part, Savarin continued along the road, he still had messages to deliver.

Memes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Get Down [Steam Open]   Genin Get Down [Steam Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Get Down [Steam Open]
Page 1 of 1