Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Uchiha Clan -Yugakure-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan -Yugakure-   Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 2:18 am

Uchiha Clan -Yugakure- Clanuchiha
Uchiha

Name: Uchiha
Founder: Asura Uchiha

History: The Uchiha clan initially was a nomadic tribe on the borders of Jokigakure. They possess a long history of dispute with their rival clan, the Senju. Due to the nature of their bloodlines and how they can be used by each clan: the two clans were constantly at war for supremacy over the other. Each clan wished to use the other clan to further their own powers to become the most powerful in the land. It was not until the Senju were adpted into the village of Kazangakure early days, that the uchiha clan sought allies of their own. This led the Uchiha clan to become a part of Sukaigakure. From this point on, their personal disputes became major village issues and were a heavy contributing factor to the wars between Kazangakre and Sukaigakure for years to come

Special Info: The Uchiha are steeped in tradition, like many of the prominent clans across the shinobi world. They have a clan head as well as  six elders who provide council and training to the younger generations. Typically these leaders are the oldest and considered the strongest of the clan. When it comes to knowledge of the sharingan and variations, these seven people are the ones with the most knowledge. As a whole, the Uchiha clan are a powerful and proud people. They prize their heritage and bloodline, so much that many of the clan see themselves superior to others. Additionally, all clan members inherently posses a natural affinity to Fire Release and are not truly considered adults until they can perform the "Great Fireball" technique.(Must choose Fire Release for 1st element.)

Requirements: Clan-born

Current Members: Satoru Uchiha

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Description: The Sharingan (写輪眼, Literally meaning: Copy Wheel Eye, Meaning: Mirror Wheel Eye) is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan that appears selectively among its members. It is regarded as one of the "Three Great Dōjutsu", the others being the Byakugan and the Rinnegan.  When a wielder of this kekkei genkai experiences a powerful emotional condition with regards to a person precious to them, their brain releases a special form of chakra that affects the optic nerves, transforming the eyes into Sharingan; for that reason the Sharingan is described as an "eye that reflects the heart" (心を写す瞳, Kokoro o utsusu hitomi). Often, as per the Uchiha's so-called "Curse of Hatred", this emotion is a negative one, brought on by stress or loss. The emotion can also be positive, driven by a desire to protect or reunite with a loved one.
First Tomoe:
Second Tomoe:
Third Tomoe:
Mangekyo Sharingan:
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan:
Rinnegan:

Jutsu: TBA

Clan Special Characteristics: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Uchiha Clan -Yugakure-
Page 1 of 1