Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Summoning Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Summoning Template Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Template   Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:45 pm

-Summoning Rules-

Summons are beast that roam the world and reside in different parts of the world that are sometimes unable to be traveled to. Some summons Roam the world and need to be encountered to make a contract with. Gaining a summoning contract requires a 550 word topic,Automatically grants the user the Summoning SC, illustrating the Player making contact with their beast of choice and entering into a contract with them.

Each beast the player is able to summon must be trained individually, with the training costs being determined by the Rank of the beast.

E: 500 Exp
D: 1,000 Exp
C: 1,500 Exp
B: 2,000 Exp
A: 2,500 Exp
S: 3,000 Exp

When creating a summon their stats are determined by their rank

E-Rank: 15 points
D-Rank: 45 points
C-Rank: 90 points
B-Rank: 140 points
A-Rank: 200 points
S-Rank: 300 points

When you create a Summon you must also provide a list of jutsu that it is able to use, along with a list of the Special Characteristics it has access to (the amount of SC's a summon can have depend on its rank, A and S-ranks get 3, B and C-ranks get 2, D and E-ranks get 1). You can only summon creatures of the same rank as your character or lower.

Summoning is Simple: First you must make a blood tribute after that you need to use the handseals, Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram followed by placing your palm upon the ground or similar surface. The Blood Tribute is most commonly given by biting ones thumb, but any of the summoners blood will suffice. You may only summon creatures of the same rank or lower as your character.

- You can only have one creature at a time unless it is a horde or pack summon. The horde or pack summon stats are divided amongst the summons.

- If two people possess the same summon, and one the other person that tries to summon while it is has already been summoned by the other user the summoning jutsu will fail, as the summon is already being used.If a Player wishes to able to use a summon already in a contract with another Player, they require that Player’s OOC permission. Any number of Players may summon beasts of the same species.

E Rank - 20 chakra
D Rank - 40 chakra
C Rank - 80 chakra
B Rank - 160 chakra
A Rank - 240 chakra
S Rank - 360 chakra

- Ninja of Chunin Rank and Lower can only have One contract signed, Ninja's Of Jounin and Higher can have two but must claim one as their main. Sage Mode is a Mode learned through training with summons so that a person can only have 1 Sage Mode, and their main Contract is the only one they can get sage mode from.

- Each Summoning Race has a Contract keeper, it is small and does not fight. It can not be summoned in Combat topics and Holds the Scroll where all sign. It must be registered as well.

- Passives:

Most Passives would involve things such as Flight, Burrowing through land, speech and other such things. Add these in the application as you register your Summons.

Sage Mode Rules

Only if you are in possession of a summoning contract which has five or more summons, and you have visited the realm of the summons and trained with them.

In order to learn Sage Mode you must:

- Use Summons in training or Fights 5 or more times (Must be over 1000 words and be approved by staff)
- Train in the Summons Realm 8 or more times. (Must be over 600 words and Must be Approved)
- Train with the Summon Elder/Strongest Summon (Must be over 1,500 words and approved by staff)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Summoning Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Template   Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Name ;; [it has a name, right]
Rank ;;
Personality ;; [small description how he/she acts & toward the contractor]
Element ;; [if any.]
Species ;; [animal species]
Description ;; [dimensions, size]
Durability ;;
Speed ;;
Strength ;;
Chakra ;;
Special Characteristics ;; [Special Characteristics possessed by the summon]
Current Contractor ;; [Person who holds the contract]
Jutsu ;;
Passives ;; [Passive Abilities held by the summoning race, things such as burrowing, speech, flight, etc etc]

Code:

• [color=teal]Name ;;[/color] [it has a name, right]
• [color=teal]Rank ;;[/color]
• [color=teal]Personality ;;[/color] [small description how he/she acts & toward the contractor]
• [color=teal]Element ;;[/color] [if any.]
• [color=teal]Species ;;[/color] [animal species]
• [color=teal]Description ;;[/color] [dimensions, size]
• [color=teal]Durability ;;[/color]
• [color=teal]Speed ;;[/color]
• [color=teal]Strength ;;[/color]
• [color=teal]Chakra ;;[/color]
• [color=teal]Special Characteristics ;;[/color] [Special Characteristics possessed by the summon]
• [color=teal]Current Contractor ;;[/color] [Person who holds the contract]
• [color=teal]Jutsu ;;[/color]
• [color=teal]Passives ;;[/color] [Passive Abilities held by the summoning race, things such as burrowing, speech, flight, etc etc]
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Summoning Template
Page 1 of 1