Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Mitsukai gains Summoning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Ryo: 55,000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

Mitsukai gains Summoning Empty
PostSubject: Mitsukai gains Summoning   Mitsukai gains Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 4:47 am

Mitsukai woke up the morning and slowly rose from her bed. She would stretch and let her wings fully unveil in her bedroom. She smiled, feeling the breeze coming through the window and through her feathers. She rose from her bed, withdrawing her wings. She slowly went and took a shower, allowing the water to run across her wings. She was enjoying the shower as she figured out what she was going to do for the day. She finally got out of the shower and picked out her clothes for the day. She puts on her shinobi outfit of a long black shirt and a pair of black shinobi shorts. Over the black shorts, she put on a black skirt that went to mid thigh. She strapped her swords to her side and placed her staff holster over her torso. She then grabbed her staff and began to look over her room. She shook her head and walked slowly to her kitchen where she grabbed some toast that she had prepped the night before. She was constantly needing to make her breakfast the night before so that she had time the next morning to take care of things. How she needed a maid, She sighed and began to walk out of the house that she called her home. She spread her wings and took flight, making her way to the training grounds where she would meet a fellow shinobi about getting a summoning contract for Hawks and Eagles.

She slowly flew over her village, examining the place as she went. She was happy that the village was prosperous and happy under her reign. She smiled as she saw the villagers looking up and waving to her. She waved back, slowly making it to the training grounds. She sighed and landed at the training grounds, frightening a couple genin who were not expecting the Kazankage to make an entrance out of nowhere. She waved to the genin who waved back. She withdrew her wings and looked around for the Jounin that was meeting her today. She sighed as she waited for the Jounin to arrive. She looked over and saw the Jounin standing on the other side of the training grounds. She slowly began walking over to him as he noticed her. She waved over to him to bring him over. He sighed, shaking his head. "Hi Kenji. How are you doing today?" She giggled as Kenji pulled out a scroll. "I'm doing well. This is the summoning scroll that you requested." She smiled as she unrolled the scroll. "This definitely looks to be right. Thank you." She smiles and bites her thumb, causing blood to ooze from the wound. She then signs the scrolls in the appropriate spot. She then puts blood on each of her fingertips and places them into the scroll, completing the process. She smiled and rolled the scroll up. She went to hand it to Kenji, but Kenji refused. "You keep it. You are a contracted summoner. I'm not. It should probably remain with you." He began to walk away, waving good bye. She smiled and waved. "Good bye Kenji. Thanks for the help." She giggled and spread her wings out, preparing to lift off. She took flight, heading to the Kage's office to begin her work for the day.
Back to top Go down

Mitsukai gains Summoning
Page 1 of 1