Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] Empty
PostSubject: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 10:45 pm

Yemon was tapping the ground in front of himself slowly, each tap was another resonating sound that Yemon could use to see, in his own way.  Though it was much more like hearing.  That's because it was, but tomato tomato, semantics ruled the world sometimes.  He was looking for the Kage, which was kind of difficult considering that he had no idea where a kage would be when they weren't sitting behind a desk.  Yemon was glad he didn't have terrible job like that.  The samurai had one sword at his hip and the one that doubled as his cane tapping around in front of him.   He wore a simple white kimono and had one hand cradled in the area where it met on either side of his chest.  His fingers sipping tea in his hand not occupied by his "cane".

Yemon was excellent at making tea, almost as good as he was at blacksmithing.  Though the latter was a much more marketable skill.  Proof of that, if proof were needed was sitting on his hip and in his hand.  His last item, a warping set of armor was currently moving around his wrist like a slithery little slime ball.  It seemed to have a will of its own, and was usually doing nothing useful when Yemon wasn't in danger.  The little thing slid up his arm along his kimono and then back down to his wrist before seeming to look around, though it, like it's idiot master, probably couldn't see much anyway.

Yemon finally stopped and asked a random passerby for the kage's location before finally hearing the vibrations feathers somewhere nearby.  He turned and started walking as he clicked his tongue against his teeth a bit louder than the usual tap of his cane as he lifted it from the ground and wandered towards the building where he sensed more than saw, as he couldn't see, his Kage's wings. "Hello..... Kuragiri-Dono... are you near here?" He said as a conversation suddenly gave off a bunch of signals from a different direction.   He was probably playing the fool as usual but that was because the blind man's bluff was always a neat trick to Yemon, and usually followed up by extreme violence against a missing-nin.
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Ryo: 55,000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 11:09 pm

Mitsukai had been walking through the village, evaluating the village and the people within. She had already visited the academy earlier in the day and now she was making her way to the other side of the village. She was in one of her normal shinobi outfits. She had on a black long sleeved shirt and a black skirt. Underneath her skirt, a pair of form fitting, black shorts could be seen that was longer than the skirt itself. She had her swords strapped to the right side of her waist. She had her staff in her right hand, using it as a walking stick. She was happy to get our of the office and stretch herself and her wings. She would use the opportunity to go through as much of the village as she could. She smiled and waved to the many villagers who had waved to her. They were kind to her. It was well deserved of her status as Angel of the Ash. She was about to spread her wings and take off when she heard someone call her name. She turned around to see the blind samurai, Yemon. "Well hello there. How are you today? Taking a walk through the village?" She smiled, as she lifted her wings, just to shake them and stretch the out a little. They quickly settled back down as she pulled them back in.
Back to top Go down
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 12:15 am

Yemon seemed to ponder the question as he finished sipping at the tea cup before sliding his hand back to put it into his small hip bag. Unlike Ninja, Yemon didn't have a ton of gear aside from his swords and armor so the finer things could be stored if necessary. "Out for a lovely stroll, enjoying the feeling of absurd amounts of dry heat ruining my fair skin and all that. At least, I think... I think it's fair. What color is fair? Wait wait... I wouldn't understand anyway. Glad I caught the illustrious Angel, descended from her heavens... or whatever paperwork you happened to be stuck doing when you most likely ran away from your advisors." Yemon stated as if the entire world just didn't seem to matter much. If his Kage was God, Yemon was the idiot who just went with the flow because it really didn't matter at that point.

He wasn't facing her, but then again he didn't have to be to know exactly where she was, chalk another point up to Yemon's own brand of chaotic nonsensical behavior that seemed to change on a whim. That was probably why, unlike the other superpowers in the world, Yemon's title was simply "OH NO, IT'S HIM.... RUN!" to most missing nin, where as people like the Angel and certain others had very straightforward titles. "Now that you're free, what are you going to do for the rest of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:49 am

She smiled and chuckled at his response. She was happy that the blindness did not affect his humor. "Thankfully I didn't have a lot of paperwork today. I was told to go inspecting the village and mingle with the people. I had visited the academy and met our prospective shinobi before I came here. Now, I planned on walking through the village and getting to the gate to check on everything there. I may even fly up to volcano and check for bandit camps along the roads. Send you to go take care of them." She smiled and chuckled. She looked up to the mountain and shook her head. "There have been more and more bandits up on that volcano." She sighed and looked back down to the people of the village. "The people of this village are going to suffer at their hands if I don't get rid of those bandits."
Back to top Go down
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:43 pm

At the words prospective shinobi, Yemon looked like he had simply lost interest. Now prospective elemental Samurai, that was more his style. Though he understood the overall practical abilities of Shinobi, he just didn't like that they were generally looked upon more favorably. He shifted his weight as he listened and stretched his cane holding arm a bit for a second.  "If it's bandit hunting that needs to be done, I shall gladly do so." Yemon stated as he shifted again and chuckled.  "Though I must say that seems a little unfair to them no matter if you obliterate them or if I cut them down."

Which was, for Yemon's point, entirely true. That seemed like a very violent and terrible answer to something that could probably be solved in a much easier way. In the end, however, it was Yemon's job to hunt things, and Mitsukai's job to tell Yemon what was going to be really terribly scared when he showed up to hunt them.  "I guess I'll get to it then. Not like I have any orders for the shop recently. Oh, any idea as to why what else we will be doing in the near future, slaying wimps for cash isn't exactly very gratifying."
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 11:03 pm

She simply shook her head, knowing what Yemon was thinking. "Yes, I know. I said shinobi. You and I both know that not everyone can be a samurai. It takes a different kind of person to be a samurai. If I had any students that I thought would be better as a samurai, I would send them your way." She chuckled and looked back to him. "I know the bandits may not seem fun but I heard some rumors that the camps were lead by S-Rank missing nin. You and I both know it would be better to send us in that case. I send anyone else and I risk their safety" She continued walking towards the gates. "As for violence, I wish bandits understood a moral code. They don't, so we cannot be too attached to one. As for what else you might be doing in the future, I heard some rumors of a couple missing ninja that I might have you look into. One in particular, could pose a big problem if he came to the village. I've heard rumors that he might be close to my level in some aspects. We should tread carefully."
Back to top Go down
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm

"Yea, takes crazy people to become samurai!" Yemon said with a chuckle as he bowed his head in a random direction as if acknowledging his own oddness. He was going to mention something to Mitsukai but he couldn't remember what it was. Someone on the same level as her though, got his attention. After all, as far as Yemon was concerned most people weren't even close to his level. Though Mitsukai had a distinct advantage against Yemon, most others did not. Then again he was weird anyway.

"Well if they're that dangerous, I look forward to making them run for cover." Yemon stated pointedly before shifting his weight towards the entrance of the village. "Tell me about these bandits, any information that matters or just they might have a shinobi too?" He asked like it was the most normal thing in the world to just go kick in the teeth of whatever he heard about.
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 4:40 am

She chuckled as she made her way to the gates, stopping at the villages gates. She spoke with the gate guard briefly before turning back to Yemon. "Well, from what I understand, these bandits don't seem to be your garden variety bandits. There seems to be a few shinobi in them from a small village on one of the islands of Ash. There is also the matter of one of my former teammates being their leader. He left the village before I was made Kage so I was not put in charge of his retrieval. He was on rival with our former Kage in power. Be careful around him. He was a decent shinobi. His specialty was fuinjutsu. Be aware of traps and seals that may stop you. I don't know if he is at the bandit camp but I would proceed as if he is." She looked towards the docks. "I gave the reports to the guards. I should verify everything at the port is running efficiently."
Back to top Go down
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 5:12 pm

"Good luck with that." Yemon said not caring about the port, if someone came to buy some stuff from him, cool. If not, no harm. He had to go get a few things before he set out to murderize some banditos for fun. Either that or bring them back in shackles. No skin off his teeth, except the inevitable damage he would take dealing with ninja if they knew anything about dealing with the blind elemental samurai. "Have a good day Mitsukai-Dono." Yemon said before wandering towards the village entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]   Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Wind and Fire are not Dirt Gale and Blaze [Open/Mit]
Page 1 of 1