Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Summer Festival Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Summer Festival Event Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festival Event   Summer Festival Event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 10:24 pm

Welcome to the Summer Festival!!!

Summer Festival Event Hqdefault

Fireworks would shoot up into the air as a giant turtle would cross the seas into the land of the ninjas. A turtle that would easily rival that of a village would swim in the direction of the Villages coming from the south. It was once again that time of the year. SUMMER! The ninja of the world would be blessed as this was the start of the Summer Festival!  This great festival was a treat for all of the ninja as it would host numerous games and circus acts for them to enjoy. Upon this Island there had been 3 rules for ninja to abide by.

1. No Fighting!

To enforce this rule a chakra dampener would reach multiple parts of the turtles' back keeping ninja from getting too wild in and near the village. (Chakra and Chakra stat is Halved during the festival)

2. No stealing

Many samurai from distant lands would keep guard at the booths and games to keep the fun going and keep the crime low.

3. Have Fun!

Come join us in tons of Fun! We have 3 mini events for ninja and civilians to enjoy, Fight for the Plushie, Strength challenge, Drink me under the table(For adults),
Each Event will begin at the start of the weak but the party will go one day and night! All you have to do to join is make a topic at the Entrance and put your name down on the list to get your arm band! (Making a topic gives you 300 Exp for join the event! You will also gain EXP for participating in the Event fights and doing topics with other Ninja on the turtle. Exp is Doubled in topics here! If you have an Alt it can not be in the same threads as your other alt except the entrance thread.)

Festival Grounds:
Summer Festival Event 465833-bonfire-china-cities-digital-art-festival-paintings-trees-750x430
\
The Festival is large and has a 200 meter Radius. Lots to explore and many outer regions of the land to explore!

Caves of Light:
Summer Festival Event 1434070-bigthumbnail
The Caver of light is the only passage way to and from the Arena that sits at the edge of the Turtle. People have gotten lost in the caves because they stretch all the way to the edge of the turtle and a wrong turn can bring you at the turtle's head.

King of Festival Town(NPC):
Summer Festival Event 80b3c097959934e19b9aea8a44ec3b67
The King of the Festival! A shinobi who is said to be older than any of the current kage and comes from the Village of the Sky. He is strong in his own right and is not considered a Missing ninja because of his history. During his time on the turtle he likes to roam around and speak to the new generations of Ninja. Although this man seems to be friendly he has his own Malicious plot for the world. Meet Kakuro Memaru
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Summer Festival Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: Minor villages/ Minor Land :: The Great Turtle :: Festival Square-
Jump to: