Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Uchiha, Asura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asura

Asura

Uchiha, Asura Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Asura   Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 12:21 am

ASURA UCHIHA

Uchiha, Asura 197723x-Gv71-Cl9

Name: Asura Uchiha [うちはアシュラ]
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Title: Kifujin [貴婦人] Lady

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Alignment: Neutral Good

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 99 lbs
Body Type: Skinny, lean
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color & Style: Short, messy, straight
Anything Else: Asura has a scar in the shape of an X on her chest from a failed mission when she was younger.

Appearance: Asura has the traditional Uchiha clans member physical features. She has a very unassuming appearance, which she loves, but also sometimes hate. She's very lithe, but yet she has a mature face, and so many times she has come across people who mistake her for being younger than she is, equally as much as mistaking her for being older.

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: " Born to fight, trained to kill. Prepared to die, never will. "

Personality: Asura is for the most part a simple young woman. She has always been the perfect daughter, and that's the most important thing to her. She's always calm and collected, rarely, if ever, letting her emotions sway her behaviour. That said, she is however very easily influenced by those around her, her mood in any particular moment dependent on who she is around. If she around someone fun, she will match that energy, if she's around someone formal, she will match that energy. Overall through, she is a very mature young woman for her age, having been married and have two kids before even fifteen. Her parents treat her like an adult, taking little issue with her smoking or drinking habits, and she's a respected part of her community.
Hobbies: Training, smoking, drinking, cooking, praying, cleaning, studying

Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements:  Uchiha, Asura HKSyMmu Katon [火遁] Fire Release
Specialty: Bukijutsu [武器術] Weapon Techniques
Clan: Uchiha, Asura U7NUGiz Uchiha Clan [うちは一族] Uchiha Ichizoku
Bloodline: Uchiha, Asura 15y0IZX Sharingan [写輪眼] Copy Wheel Eye

Stats: [80]
Strength: [20]
Speed: [25]
Durability: [20]
Chakra: [15]

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: Yugakure no Sato [氷河隠れの里] Hidden Glacier Village
Family:
Kisuke Uchiha [ father | 36 | special jōnin | alive ]
Kasara Uchiha [ mother | 30 | chunin | alive ]
Masaki Uchiha [ sister | 17 | special jōnin | alive ]
Sasuke Uchiha [ brother | 16 | jōnin | alive ]
Kyoto Uchiha [ brother | 14 | ANBU | deceased  ]
Nanao Uchiha [ sister | 13 | princess | alive ]
Shutarama Senju [ late husband | 38 | kazangakure jōnin | deceased ]
Kagura Senju-Uchiha [ daughter | 1 | alive ]
Indra Uchiha-Senju [ son | 1 | alive ]

History: Asura was born the third child of Kisuke Uchiha and Kasara Uchiha, making her a full blood Uchiha. She was named after the Uchiha clan founder, Asura, and was the middle child of her parent's five children, possessing a younger brother & sisters and older brother & sister, all of them born only a year apart. Her family was considered regular class members of the clan. Nevertheless, the Uchiha blood was a commodity, and they hoped to provide a better life for their children through marriages. Like her parents, it was practically drilled into her head that her hand was going to be given away someday in marriage to further her family and clan's status.

Nevertheless, her parents, both of whom were shinobi themselves, her father a special jōnin and her mother a chūnin, were very understanding, and unlike other parents, on top of her many teachings on how to be a proper wife and mother, Asura and her sisters were allowed to train as a kunoichi, having been taught by the finest teachers as their parents practically drove themselves broke paying for such classes.

She had been a quick study, but unfortunately had never been the quick study her siblings were. Her older brother and sister had been promoted to genin by time they were six and seven, made chūnin by time they were eight and ten and then her brother had gone on to become a jōnin by time he was twelve, while her older sister temporarily resigned when she was arranged to marry and made special jōnin after returning to service at sixteen. Her younger brother and sister had both made genin by time they were seven and eight, her brother making chūnin at eight, enlisting in the ANBU soon after, while her sister made chūnin and then married a prince from the western lands.

Asura herself had made genin at six and then made chūnin when she was eight. As a chūnin she was assigned a few a few challenging missions. She had been afraid that she didn't have the stomach to be a kunoichi, but to her surprise she did. As a special jōnin her father's job was to kill deserters. She had been eleven the first time she killed someone. She didn't enjoy it, but she didn't lose as much sleep over it as she had thought, and had killed once more after that. She had failed the jōnin exams three times, the second time having gotten scar on her chest after losing a fight against a B-rank ninja.

She had been fourteen when she had first bled, which meant she was officially eligible for marriage. She had been put into an arranged marriage with Shutarama Senju. He was one of Kazangakure's most esteemed jōnin under consideration for the title of Kazankage and an old friend of her father's. At thirty-eight, although he was old enough to be her father and was very old fashioned, usually treating her like a slave more than a wife, she was fine with it and they both loved each other out of duty to their villages. The marriage had been held at her new home in Kazangakure and with the marriage she was given the title of lady.

Shutamaru helped her continue her kunoichi training before she got pregnant. The marriage didn't last long, for a few months later Shuramaru had died while on a mission. Asura had been six months pregnant at the time, and the lost combined with her hormones at the time had triggered her Sharingan in her right eye. She gave birth to twins, a son, Indra, and daughter, Kagura. She remained in Kazangakure for a few more months so that she could nurture both children, but would return to Yugagakure with only her daughter leaving her son in the hands of his Senju grandparents.

Returning to Yugakure, she continued her kunoichi training, having taking over ownership of her late husband's katana, however her pregnancy of course meant she wasn't as good as she was, and so she was demoted to Genin until she proves herself. Her sister, Masaki, husband had begun helping her with her training and she has found herself in an affair with him recently. Her parents have been looking for another husband for her, which she hopes will be soon, but allows her to serve the village until then.

Other Characters: N/A
How did you find us?: Ad

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed

Last edited by Asura on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

Uchiha, Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Asura   Uchiha, Asura I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Asura
Page 1 of 1