Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Setsuko Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuko

Setsuko

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd25
ChkChk22
EndEnd15

Setsuko Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Setsuko Kaguya   Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 2:54 am

SETSUKO KAGUYA

Setsuko Kaguya XYqaIQq

Name: Setsuko Kaguya
Nickname(s): Setsu
Alias(es): TBD
Title: N/A

Alignment:
True Neutral
"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: Five feet ten inches
Weight: One hundred and forty-nine pounds
Body Type: Toned and athletic
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color & Style: Dark grey. Setsu normally leaves the Kaguya compound with a bedhead or ponytail depending on his mood and if the effort is worth it.
Anything Else: Setsu has the two markings on his forehead symbolizing the Kaguya, yet they are often hidden behind his hair.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: "We do or we don't, either is fine. Its just a matter of preference."

Personality:
Setsuko is defined by two sides. The head of the Kaguya clan he was raised to be, tutored in morality, philosophy, and his kekkei genkai. Brought up under his father's teachings he gained a philosophical mindset. He is a constructive and level-headed thinker, tending to stay detached in situations in order to better deal with issues from a logical perspective. He has, if only half way, took upon his fathers legacy on political combat or war. That it is only a tool to be used in a rational setting in order to meet the goals of the village or clan, not for the sake of any motive involving emotions.

The other side of Setsuko is the raw passion and emotional instability he keeps in check by diverting it into more productive outlets. Stemming from the resentment of his clansmen for killing his father. Setsu has yet to truly lash out at any of his clan that were responsible but he has be tested many times. This has led him to grow vindictive and take on an eye for eye basis along his morals. He is strict and by the book when it comes to laws and how justice should be carried out. Besides this he is normally kind if not a tad indifferent to most things.

Hobbies: Setsu enjoys gardening, bird watching, the arts, meditation, sweets, acquiring knowledge, and puzzles.

Special Characteristics:
Name:  Dead Bone Pulse
Requirements: Born to the Kaguya clan
Type: Physical/Spiritual
Description: The members of the kaguya clan are given the ability to manipulate their bones and expel them from their body. Because of this they are able to heal from the holes left behind when a bone is expelled from their body. The kaguya are given a +10%/20%/30% Durability to the stat.

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements: Suiton
Specialty:Taijutsu
Clan: Kaguya
Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku
Junchuriki?: N/A

Stats:

C-Rank: 80 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 25
Durability: 20 + 10% = 22
Chakra: 15

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: Soragakure
Parents: Father- Akira, 48, Jounin, Deceased. Mother- Emiko, 46, Blacksmith, Alive
Siblings: Sister- Sayuri, 8, Alive

Spouse: N/A

History: Setsuko was born into a position where leadership would one day be thrusted upon him. So from the time the boy could speak and walk efficiently, he was bombarded with training and studies. He was to not only be skilled but also inherit his father's conviction.

The Kaguya clan were a terribly rambunctious sort of individuals who lived for combat. However, under his father's leadership, this began to change. Akira was strongly attracted to philosophies and one such philosophy had enlightened him on war as well as life. He had hoped to revise the Kaguya ways to better reflect this philosophy, where combat was simply a means to an end rather than a past time or an outlet of aggressive instincts. The head Kaguya believed this to be for the betterment of the clan as a whole, however, there were a number of clansmen closed off to change and began to resent Akira.

Luckily, his kekkei genkai was strong and pure. Elders often commented that he was an unearthed gem already clean, cut and polished. This led him to gather and sustain the respect of many, while keeping the others who wished harm on him at bay. The clan was surgically cut in two, however great strides were made to keep this matter discreet. Akira had kept the Sorakage in the loop and thus the Anbu, for a clan of their notoriety to engage in civil war would no doubt flood outside their compound into the village.

Setsuko and his younger sister, ten and eight years old respectively had been kept away and under close eye to keep them ignorant of their surroundings. The heir simply continued his training and studies to follow after his father. This was until one day he had been called to watch his father in a match.

An end had been reached by the Kaguya that end with either a change in leadership and therefore the line of succession or the clan falling in line as a whole. It was to be by combat, true to the Kaguya way. Akira had agreed. It was to be a one versus one match, concluded when one side could not continue or death. The opposing was a man named Hoshi, son of an elder to the clan. Known for having even stronger aggressive tendencies than most Kaguya.

The fight carried the very future of the clan. Its traditions and way of life were on the verge of changing, for better or worse. There weren't many willing to just leave the fight up to chance. A plot was put into works. Before the match both participants had shared a cup of sake, then proceeded to engage one another. The match lasted longer than most believed it would, however both sides were acting odd. Hoshi known for his raw aggression had not gone on the offensive while Akira seemed dazed and off balance. It wasnt long before he began coughing up blood to which shocked the spectators and forced his supporters to call for foul play. However, Akira waved them off. Hoshi, of course fully aware of the situation went on a full assault. Taking advantage to deal serious damage to the clan head, it wasn't long before Akira was battered, bruised, and bloodied. Yet, he continued to rise from every fall.

It was then that Hoshi felt the time had come to end it all with one last blow, but Akira felt the same. The match had concluded. In one single technique Akira had impaled Hoshi through the chest and pinned him to the ground. It was swift, graceful, and powerful. Seemingly victorious, he was motionless for a time before his body tilted and fell to the ground. A cloaked shinobi had suddenly made his way to the ring, shocking the crowd not only with his appearance but the declaration made after the fact stating the two fighters were both dead.

Setsu had to force his eyes to watch all that had transpired that day. With tears running down his face, he could only wonder why. Later through autopsy, it would come to light that Akira was indeed poisoned. The more he thought about it the more he despised these people, his clan, the Kaguya. However Akira had won the match as the last man standing, so the original line of succession was still in effect. Although he was too young and inexperienced to actually lead thus an elder is placed as regent until he is ready. Then, it would be his turn to lead them through his father's teachings. Something that he once took pride in and looked forward to but now... Now was a different story.

RP Sample:

Other Characters: None
How did you find us?: Advert

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Setsuko Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuko Kaguya   Setsuko Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 3:17 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Setsuko Kaguya
Page 1 of 1