Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Kanna Hyuga Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoeyn21

zoeyn21

Character sheet
Ryo: 3000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr35(+7)
SpdSpd30(+5)
ChkChk30
EndEnd25

Kanna Hyuga Application Empty
PostSubject: Kanna Hyuga Application   Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 3:42 am

KannaHyuga

Name: Kanna Hyuga
Nickname(s): Kitty, Kan
Alias(es):
Title:Chunin

Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment:
Lawful good

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: 5” 2
Weight: 140
Body Type:She is very slim but muscular after all of her training.
Eye Color:Lavender due to her byakugan.
Hair Color & Style: Long brown hair.
Anything Else: She tends to wear her hair up on missions, but down around the village.

Appearance:
She is fair skinned and average height, her long brown hair is usually tied in a long pony- tail that ends about halfway down her back. Her Byakugan gives her a lavender hue in her eyes due to this she tends to be looked at strangely from others outside the village. She is about average height and weight, although she is stronger than she appears after all of her training. Her uniform fits snugly over her body with a little bit uncovered over her stomach. and she wears her flak jacket with the Hyuga symbol on the back to show her pride in her clan.

She has a very toned body from years and years of training. Her eyes make her a bit self conscious, however her parents would always tell her that she should be proud to be  a hyuga and of her heritage.  Her clothing
Is well fitted and ends above her stomach showing off her toned muscles.

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto:

Personality:Kanna is shy but when she gets to know you, she will be a loyal and helpful friend no matter what. She tends to help her friends without thinking, and has a warm demeanor towards those she trusts. If you are going to hurt someone she cares about however, watch out. She will defend her friends until the end. Being left parentless at an early age gave her a distrust of anyone outside the village, she knew that this was unfair and that there were probably plenty of nice and non-violent people out there. However, there were also those who would lie, cheat, steal, and even kill to get power or money, and she couldn't let that type of unfamiliarity into her world.
Kanna is usually very mild mannered, however if someone gets her riled up there may be more trouble on their hands than they realize. In her eyes, there may be second chances, but there are no third chances.

Hobbies:
-Kanna loves to plant different flowers, herbs, and crops to aid in making medicine, food, and gifts for her friends.
-She loves reading and always has a book in her bag.

Special Characteristics:
-Name: Slightly Faster Than The Average Ninja
Type: Physical
Description: The user is slightly faster than an average ninja of their rank. 15% increase to the user’s base speed stat.

-Name: Stronger Than The Average Ninja
Type: Physical
Description: The user is slightly stronger than an average ninja of rank. 20% increase to the user’s base strength stat.  This increase does not affect the user’s stamina pool.

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements:  Futon, Suiton
Specialty: Primary-Medical Ninjutsu, Secondary- Ninjutsu
Clan:   

Hyuga Clan

The Hyuga clan are descendants from the Otsutsuki clan, specifically Hamura Otsutsuki's lineage. Due to this lineage, the Hyuga are distant cousins to the Uchiha, Uzumaki and Kaguya clans. Among those clans, the Hyuga is considered the second most powerful. Even then, one of the five most powerful clan doujutsu in the shinobi world, second only to the Uchiha's sharingan. Due to their prowess and unique abilities, the clan was both praised and coveted by others
Bloodline: Byakugan

Stats:120 starting stats for each rank are as follows:
E-Rank: 20 points
D-Rank: 80 points
C-Rank: 120 points
B-Rank: 180 points
A-Rank: 240 points
S-Rank: 280 points
Strength:35
Speed:30
Durability:25
Chakra:30

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village:  Kazan Village
Parents: Kanna’s parents died when she was very little in a raid from bandits.
Siblings:  Kanna is an only child.
Spouse: N/A

History: Kanna was born in the Kazan village to her parents in late June. Ever since she could walk, she would go out and help her mother plant flowers and watch the sun set before going in for dinner. When she turned 5 her parents were killed in a raid from bandits leaving her alone to take care of herself. She was told later that the bandits were captured and that they were to be interrogated and imprisoned for as long as it took to get answers
As she grew up she learned that her family had a kekke genkai and that she already had a way of unlocking her potential. She would practice into the nights and would read about all of the history her village had to offer her. By the time she was 10 she had full control over her Byakugan and had incorporated it into her training. She would train hard all day as she knew her parents would want her to.
After she had graduated from the Academy, she started to wonder what her life would be like when she grew up. Her daily schedule was to look after all of the plants in her garden, eat breakfast, and check if there were any new missions for her in the village. Then, if there were no missions, she would shop around the book shop for any new additions to her large collection at home. If there was a mission, she would go  the weapon shop and stock up on any equipment she was missing or short on and get ready for whatever was to come.

RP Sample:
Other Characters: N/A
How did you find us?:N/A
lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed

Last edited by zoeyn21 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hina

Yuki Hina

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Kanna Hyuga Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanna Hyuga Application   Kanna Hyuga Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 4:06 am

Kanna Hyuga Application MhbAzq2

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kanna Hyuga Application
Page 1 of 1