Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Tezuka, Kazuo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gdext

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr10
SpdSpd25
ChkChk30
EndEnd15

Tezuka, Kazuo Empty
PostSubject: Tezuka, Kazuo   Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Kazuo Tezuka

Name: Tezuka Kazuo
Nickname(s): Zuo
Alias(es): N/A
Title: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: 4ft 10in
Weight: 70 lbs
Body Type: Long limbed, lanky skinny.
Eye Color: Muddy Brown
Hair Color & Style: Black Shady with long front bangs that can easily hide his face
Anything Else: s there?

• [color=teal]Appearance:
Zuo is tall and lanky. It's pretty much the easiest and first thing to see about him. If he would take time to not slouch he'd be over almost all the other boys in his class. But rather then being a thing that implies power it more enhances the idea of frailty with him due to how skinny he is. A situation made worse by the oversize shirt he wears that extends 3 inches past the end of his fingertips. Hanging from the ends of his are snaps to hold them back to allow the use of hand seals. His headband is warped around his chest right under his arm pits pulling in his shirt at that point. His skin is pale with shades of trending towards jaundiced.

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: “I'll try not to be a bother.”

Personality: Since birth he has been told that his best use to his family was to get respectably strong so that one day he could be married off for a doury. That while part of the family he is not needed by his family nor. This has created a very pliant, some might even say doormat type personality. Kazou is quiet, timid, and willing to please even over his own wants because that's what he's been told is expected of him. The type of person who would not only let you eat off his plate but would upon you grabbing the something off of it offer you first choice of what you want. Sense of self worth or self importance has only been timidly stoked due to time with his only playmate his twin sister Junko.

Kazou when left with a crowd will try to fade to the background and just become part of the scenery. In the academy he was never one to raise his hand and only answered questions when asked. He'd be the one who'd want to go at the very end of the line when others would hopefully be too busy to see him. Even his choice in colors tends towards drab earth tones and grays that just fade into the back ground of the village.
Hobbies: Since his sister is being trained to be the perfect example of a lady he has picked up a number of the skills as well. Where he shines particularly and finds a good bit of enjoyment with is sewing and cooking. Where in both he's worlds beyond Junko which irritates her to no end. In both he's at the point where he could function professionally in either.

Special Characteristics:
Name:  Improved hand control
Type: Physical
Description: The user has decent control of their hands and chakra molding, as such they can cast jutsu faster than the average ninja. The beginner of learning the handseals. There might be some forgetfulness with this but repetition is a way of mastery of this special characteristic. 15% speed Stat point increase.

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements: Katon
Specialty: Genjutsu
Clan: The Tezuka Clan is a minor clan in the village who's primary claim to fame is the training they give their daughters to work as out laying spies, infiltration experts, even assassins all trading on their skill at genjutsu and their training to be perfect welcoming pictures of femininity. The clan is matriarchal controlled with women with in control of the with even the leaders rarely having husbands. Children are often born from on the job leasions with a focus on bringing strong out of village ninja blood back to the family line. For the men born in to this family they have a second class status and are often married out to families with out clan lines in arranged marriages to improve the strength of other lines.

Stats: starting stats for each rank are as follows:

E-Rank: 20 points
D-Rank: 80 points
C-Rank: 120 points
B-Rank: 180 points
A-Rank: 240 points
S-Rank: 280 points
Strength: 10
Speed: 25
Durability: 15
Chakra: 30

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: Steam
Parents: Tezuka Naoko, Mother. Active Shinobi, 38. The youngest daughter out of 4 in the clan's current generation. She was active ninja until a serious injury to her knee 5 years ago forced her to retire to working at one of the hot springs. She does not talk about the father of the twins at all.
Siblings: Tezuka Junko, Twin Sister, Active Shinobi, 11. Twin sister to Kazou and technically his little sister due to birth order. She is the only person that Zuo can somewhat open up with. She is also a genin on a shinobi team.
Spouse: N/A

History: Tezuka Naoko returned one day many years ago from an infiltration mission in the mid stage of pregnancy. This was not uncommon sight to her clan and was even a goal of it. She did refuse on multiple inquisitions on who the father was only saying so much that the man would be judged acceptable blood to bring into the line. This situation was odd, but not unheard of with the daughters of the clan some times acting as assassins as well. So the subject was dropped, especially when it found she was with twins. Even more so when the second child was a girl making this one of the most fruitful generations.

The boy however wasn't as greatly celebrated. But it could be worked with. He would be assigned the task of being his sisters keeper. He would be the one to help her train her skills as much as possible at any time of the day and then help ensure her needs would be butler in all practicality. Both were entered into the academy where Junko was driven to flourish and Kazuo was to … exist?

Both were graduated and to the horror of the clan split up into two different teams. While Junko went off Kazuo was now for the first time in his life expected to work with people not in his family. Cue Abject Horror.

Other Characters: N/A
How did you find us?: Smugglyrum

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Tezuka, Kazuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tezuka, Kazuo   Tezuka, Kazuo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Tezuka, Kazuo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: Bingo Book :: Ninja Database :: Yu Ninja-
Jump to: