Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Kawataro Hozuki [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki

Character sheet
Ryo: 6,000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr45
SpdSpd45
ChkChk55
EndEnd35

Kawataro Hozuki [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Kawataro Hozuki [Done]   Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 10:18 pm

Kawataro Hozuki

Kawataro Hozuki [Done] 450

Name: Kawataro Hozuki
Nickname(s): Water Boy
Alias(es): Teach/ Piranha
Title: Jounin Teacher

Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: 6'
Weight: 189
Body Type: Slender
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color & Style: Red in a flaming style
Anything Else:

Appearance: Kawataro is a very strange hozuki. Although he does bare the sharp teeth like the other hozuki clan members, he has fire red hair and a few piercings. His Upper body all the way up to his neck is wrapped in a weird black plastic cloth that covers his mouth but allows him to show all of his mouth. The cloth also covers his shoulders and is the same material used to make his pants and shoes. At the edge of each of these are metal notches. He also wears wrist bands made of the same cloth with metal notches around it. The cloth does not cover his upper body between the upper part of his pecs and his happy trail area. His hair is much like a burning flame. In place of a belt he wears a furry pelt around his waist.

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: "You'll Die if you don't learn to swim in darkness."

Personality: Kawataro is a very playful individual. He has had a long run of genin students who still come to visit him from time to time. Although he can be a playful teacher he has been known to be rough with those who slack off and do not wish to pull their weight. He has a serious tone to his voice at all times. Early in the morning Kawa can be very laid back, usually using his hozuki techniques to turn into a puddle of jelly and chill in the sun. He usually wakes up around noon and likes to take care of business after so. He keeps his students safe as if they were his own children and has a strong belief in his village and the ninja that inhabit it.
Hobbies: He loves Swimming

Special Characteristics:
Name: Elemental talents
Type: Chakra
Description: The user has natural talents with their dominant element, attacks with that element do one rank more damage then other jutsu of then same rank. Only C rank and lower. (Only applies to first element) 10% power boost.

Name:  Hozuki
Requirements: Hozuki Clan member
Type: Chakra/Physical
Description: Hozuki clan members are quite different from users of Water release. As a member of the clan you are given an extra 15% boost to water techniques and their physical appearance is altered by sharpened teeth. But being a member of this clan means you must stay hydrated to keep this boost running(tis a joke).

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements: Water and Wind
Specialty: Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu
Clan: Hozuki clan
Bloodline: Hiden Clan

Stats:

B-Rank: 180 points

Strength: 45
Speed: 45
Durability: 35
Chakra: 55

"AND NOW YOU GET TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: Steam Village
Parents: Kimmi and Ketsu
Siblings: Two older  siblings: Kappa and Korro
Spouse: N/A

History: Kawataro was born on the outskirts of the Steam village. His mother had been known for being quite the traveler when she was still pregnant. Her reasoning for this was, She wanted to see the world before she would be stuck taking care of a kid. Her son would end up being born on the road. A miracle or a horrible accident, no one could tell. As the young boy would come from her body she could tell he would take on many traits of his father, starting with the red hair he carried. Although it had not been safe for the baby she would visit one last village before she would return to the Steam village.
Young/Academy Age:
A few years after their trip the young woman would finally return to the Steam village. The young boy was now three and had a full set of teeth much like his father, The sharp teeth of the Hozuki clan. It would take the young woman two years to get him registered as a Steam civilian and then another to get him started on his training in the Academy. Through those years his motheer would try to teach him to the best of her ability Although he seemed to be a quick learner he would learn many more things in the Academy. His nick name in the academy would be Piranha. A hint to the sharp teeth he had as a kid. This would not bother him much as he could still stand his ground against the other Kids. It would take him a few years to graduate and become a genin.
Genin/His Team:
Kawa had become a Genin of the Steam village. This would grow his pride for being a ninja of this great village. His teammates were a Nara and an Akimichi. They would be an odd combo through out there adventures. The group would go on tons of Missions together and train with the Jounin teacher. Eventually the group would run into their biggest fight. The leader of one of the Steam bandits had moved in on a C rank mission they were taking. The man was strong and their jounin leader wanted them to avoid this fight and give up on the mission. Although the young children were determined to never give up. Although the kids had helped in taking down the boss their Jounin leader would deal the finally blow. THis would give the group a bit a fame. This fame would cary over to the Steam Chuunin exams. The young Hozuki would be known to many as Water Boy, both due to his name and his ability to turn his whole body into water.
Chuunin:
After completing the Exams he and his team would be promoted to chuunin. After that they would take on individual jobs. Kawa found a love for teaching. This grew from how his mother would teach him while they were on the road. He would take tons of jobs at the academy and had become a bit laid back on missions. He was able to take on his first genin team a few years after becoming a chuunin. It had usually been unheard of but His fame had brought this upon him it would also allow him to rank up to a S.P Jounin. His first team would make its way to jounin making him a successful Special Jounin.
Other Characters: Ryuusonuke

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hina

Yuki Hina

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Kawataro Hozuki [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kawataro Hozuki [Done]   Kawataro Hozuki [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 10:25 pm

Kawataro Hozuki [Done] MhbAzq2

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kawataro Hozuki [Done]
Page 1 of 1