Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Savarin Kogane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

Savarin Kogane Empty
PostSubject: Savarin Kogane   Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 7:46 pm

Savarin Kogane

Savarin Kogane EgBF8aA

Name: Savarin Kogane
Nickname(s): Sav
Alias(es): -
Title: -

Sexuality: Hetero, but too young to care.
Alignment: Neutral

"Never sheltered from life's hard storms.
I was cold but now I am warm.  Inside I’m warm."

Height: 4’8”
Weight: 70 lbs
Body Type: Athletic
Eye Color: Reddish-Brown
Hair Color & Style: Blonde and spiked.
Anything Else: An elaborate golden tattoo on his chest, usually covered by clothes.
Appearance: When not in combat, the unassuming youth seems to fade into the background, wearing drab clothes that help him to not be noticed.  He slouches and keeps his head down, but constantly scans the area for threats or danger.  

"Trust yourself, trust no one else
Fuck a hero, be yourself."

Motto: "I've been on my own this long.  I'll manage."

Personality: Savarin hates being noticed, growing up, being noticed meant he got bullied.  The pre-teen only contributes to a conversation when he thinks something needs to be said; he'd prefer to just listen and not bring attention to himself.  His words will be short and to the point, but not the point of abrasive bluntness.  This makes some people think that he's an idiot, but his test scores and the speed at which he learns new things means his teachers know this isn't the case.

Savarin has trouble making attachments to other people, not particularly surprising, given his parental abandonment.  When he does make friends, he will do anything he can to keep them. Unlike other kids his age, Savarin tends to follow orders and instructions extremely well.  Growing up alone made him desperate to prove his worth, both to his village and to himself.  Despite Savarin's hatred of relying on others, he quietly dreads being put in any sort of leadership position.

Hobbies: Savarin puts a lot of time into his training; when he does relax, the boy has always loved to read the myths and stories about legendary shinobi and their exploits.  

Special Characteristics:
Name: Squire's Golden Armor (Improved Endurance)
Type: Physical
Description: The user can withstand greater damage that could otherwise stun them in pain, and continue fighting. This reduces the effects of stuns (excluding poisons) by one post, and the user has a 20% increase to the base durability stat. This increase does not affect the user’s stamina pool.

"And I don't need your lousy hand-out.
Clenched fists I'll fight my way out."

Elements: Doton
Specialty: Bukijutsu
Clan: N/A

Stats:
Strength: 20
Speed: 30
Durability: 25
Chakra: 25

"Born with nothing.  
Die with everything."

Village: Steam
Parents: Dead or otherwise missing, Savarin's not sure.
Siblings: None that he's aware of.
Spouse: None that he's aware of.

History: A baby, no more than a few months old, clothed in tiny golden plate mail, was left in a basket on the doorstep of the Steam Village orphanage.  A note in the basket labeled the child as "Savarin.”  After the matron took him inside and warmed him up, the golden armor disappeared, revealing a naked but otherwise healthy baby with an elaborate golden sigil on his chest.  Research was done on the sigil and the armor, but nothing was found in terms of clans or bloodlines.  With no clan, they gave the baby the last name “Kogane.”  As the baby grew up, it was clear the armor and tattoo were some chakra-based effect; the armor would instantly appear over the boy whenever he was in danger, even if he wasn't aware of it.  This, of course, led to inevitable bullying, as other kids wanted to see his 'trick.'  This, in turn, led to Savarin trying to avoid other kids, as well as learning to defend himself.

Despite being clanless, the armor and sigil were an obvious indicator that he belonged to some ninja line, and was sent off to the academy as early as possible.  Savarin kept his head down, sinking into his seat whenever their teacher had questions, and flushing with embarrassment when he was complimented on work well done.  Thankfully, embarrassment by itself never triggered his armor.  While he did well in all his subjects, he took particularly well to weaponry, and chose to specialize in bukujutsu.  Savarin recently passed his academy exam with flying colors.

And then came the next step.  Being assigned to a team.  He didn’t particularly like any of his classmates, and now he had to work with them for some unknown amount of time.  But he’d manage.  He always had.

Other Characters: None
How did you find us?: Slevin

lyrics belong to Papa Roach - Born with Nothing, Die with Everything. template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed

Last edited by Savarin on Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hina

Yuki Hina

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Savarin Kogane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savarin Kogane   Savarin Kogane I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 8:50 pm

Savarin Kogane MhbAzq2

Approved
Back to top Go down

Savarin Kogane
Page 1 of 1