Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Samurai Saber Technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Samurai Saber Technique Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Saber Technique   Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Name: (Samurai Saber Technique)
Specialty: Bukijutsu
Resource Cost: 10 chakra / 10 Stamina
Duration:
Range: Self
Power: 0
Speed: 0
Description:  Unique to Samurai, this technique employs the concept of chakra flow in a similar manner to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through the use of chakra flow, the user channels their chakra through their swords, extending both the reach and cutting ability of the blade, while allowing the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction, as shown from how these projectiles completely penetrated a considerable stone pillar, before continuing to damage the immediate surroundings.The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation during the implementation of this technique, sculpting their respective chakra blades into various rudimentary weapons that extend beyond the natural dimensions of their original swords; such as broadswords, spiked shafts and even axes. This capability allows them to rely on smaller swords reminiscent of wakizashi, while attaining greater reach, damage and the possibility of conducting surprise attacks as necessary.This transformation quality also appears to extend to even the crescents of chakra launched from the blade, forming a diverse range of projectiles that includes giant buzzsaws and shafts of chakra, the shape of which are seemingly dependent on the structure of the previously formed weapon.  Each weapon construct may be no more than 2m in length.
Requirements: Samurai

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Samurai Saber Technique)
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Specialty: [/b] Bukijutsu
[b]Resource Cost: [/b] 10 chakra / 10 Stamina
[b]Duration: [/b]
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Power:[/b] 0
[b]Speed:[/b] 0
[b]Description:[/b]  Unique to Samurai, this technique employs the concept of chakra flow in a similar manner to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through the use of chakra flow, the user channels their chakra through their swords, extending both the reach and cutting ability of the blade, while allowing the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction, as shown from how these projectiles completely penetrated a considerable stone pillar, before continuing to damage the immediate surroundings.The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation during the implementation of this technique, sculpting their respective chakra blades into various rudimentary weapons that extend beyond the natural dimensions of their original swords; such as broadswords, spiked shafts and even axes. This capability allows them to rely on smaller swords reminiscent of wakizashi, while attaining greater reach, damage and the possibility of conducting surprise attacks as necessary.This transformation quality also appears to extend to even the crescents of chakra launched from the blade, forming a diverse range of projectiles that includes giant buzzsaws and shafts of chakra, the shape of which are seemingly dependent on the structure of the previously formed weapon.  Each weapon construct may be no more than 2m in length.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Samurai

Last edited by Slevin on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Ryo: 55,000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

Samurai Saber Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Saber Technique   Samurai Saber Technique I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:04 pm

You still do need to put a strength for overall power of the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Samurai Saber Technique
Page 1 of 1