Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Isami Okimoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isami Okimoto

Isami Okimoto

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Isami Okimoto Empty
PostSubject: Isami Okimoto   Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm

ISAMI OKIMOTO

Isami Okimoto KCcAHlNH_o

Name: Isami Okimoto
Nickname(s): Sami, Isa
Alias(es): Poisoned Soul

Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment: True Neutral

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: 5 ft 5 in
Weight: 130 lbs
Body Type: Slender
Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color & Style: White, usually stylized to hang all out that is back length. Sometimes she likes to tie it in a ponytail or braid small strands next to her face.
Anything Else: Isami carries a large scar on left shoulder.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: "Fire is always ready to burn the hands they warm."

Personality: For someone her age, Isami has an extremely leveled head on her shoulders. She keeps calm as best as she could and always tries to control a situation if it gets too heated or rowdy when necessary. Other times? She just likes to watch the madness unfold for the entertainment. She's philosophical, so she always questions every little thing in life and studies the value of it. That said, she often likes to challenge people's views and thoughts. However, she can come across as a realist who likes to stick with the hard and cruel facts reality sheds. If needed she would shield them to protect a person's feelings, but usually she likes to be a little more straightforward with her thoughts.

She's also believed to be a trickster with what she would believe to be harmless jokes and pranks, but could be interpreted as being taken too far depending on who would consider it as such. Despite her somewhat coldhearted persona that may be taken as inconsiderate to other people's own feelings and views, Isami is capable of being candid and comforting.

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Cooking, Playing card games, Taking strolls, Sometimes smoking

Special Characteristics:

Name:  Improved hand control
Type: Physical
Description: The user has decent control of their hands and chakra molding, as such they can cast jutsu faster than the average ninja. The beginner of learning the handseals. There might be some forgetfulness with this but repetition is a way of mastery of this special characteristic. 15% speed Stat point increase.

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements: Acid
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Clan: None
Bloodline: Acid Release
Junchuriki?: Ebi, One Tailed Kraken

Stats: 80 +20 for non-can passive boost = 100
Strength: 20
Speed: 20 + 15% = 23
Durability: 30
Chakra: 30

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: Kazangakure/Ash Village
Parents:

Sumi Okimoto | Mother | 42 | Special Jounin | Deceased
Yuta Okimoto | Father | 48 | Retired Jounin | Alive

Siblings: Reo Okimoto | Older Sister | 21 | Jounin | Alive
Spouse: N/A

History: What Isami once was considered to be a very loving family has crumbled into constant fights, blame, and words that may or may not be regretted by whoever said them. She grew up with a very nurturing mother who worked in the medical corps and a father who would protect his family at all costs who was apart of the ANBU. Isami and her older sister, Reo, had a very strong bond. Nothing couldn't not only break their sisterly bond, but the family's love for each other. It was a perfect family who always looked out for each other. It was as if nothing could go wrong or break them apart.

But all it took was a murder and an severe injury to be discharged from being a shinobi to change the Okimoto family. Her mother was killed during a mission and her father became wheelchair bounded after experiencing near death. Her mother was considered to be the glue of the family. With her kindness and empathetic nature, it was what helped the family pull through the toughest times. Ever since her mother's death, the family has grown more prone to arguments, disputes, and constant cries for her deceased mother to rise from the family. The sisterly bond that was once considered indestructible has been broken with Reo barely being home for her father and Isami while Isami took charge in trying to run the family and take care of her father.

Her father had became more sensitive and stern. Barely effort could be made to anger him and he could snap within seconds. Isami knew that he say certain things out of pure anger from the death of his beloved wife, but even then Isami couldn't help but run into her room and cry to herself. The last thing she ever wanted was to cry in front of her father and get chewed out for doing so. It threw her into a habit of keeping her feelings to herself and keeping them in check. Albeit she hasn't done a good job, as the years went by she's been improving. With her older sister barely in the picture, all of the stress has been on Isami.

When Reo did stick around for one moment at home, her and Isami broke into an argument about their parents and Reo barely being home that later turned into a physical fight. Out of rage, Reo pulled out a kunai and slashed at her sister's left shoulder. While it wasn't luckily deep, it left a massive scar on her shoulder. It was the final time Isami ever saw her older sister.

It was hard to juggle between attempting to be the head of the family and the academy. She was prone to outbursts and picking fights with others, making her more distant from other students. In the end, Isami stuck to herself. She may have made some friends here and there, but they were all short lived friendships due to going back in her shell.

Eventually Isami managed to graduate from the academy, though the responsibility of taking care of her frustrated father still stood in front of her. Albeit their relationship is somewhat improving, the bridge still needed a lot of repairs.

Other Characters: N/A
How did you find us?: Invited by a friend named Feint

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Isami Okimoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isami Okimoto   Isami Okimoto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Isami Okimoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: Bingo Book :: Ninja Database :: Kazan Ninja-
Jump to: