Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Kaori [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Kaori [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Kaori [Done]   Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 5:52 pm

KAORI AMAYA NARA

Name: Kaori Nara
Nickname(s): Kai
Alias(es): None
Title: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

"Meh"

Height: 5'1
Weight: 101.0 lb
Body Type: Lean body
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color & Style: Pink
Anything Else: She wears glasses

Appearance:

There's a certain unmistakable fragility to Kaori's appearance, owed both to how she looks and how she carries herself. The girl possesses a light and slender frame, something akin to a swimmer's build, though no such musculature is present on her body. Her skin is extremely fair, and unblemished which was surprising due to the lifestyle she led up until becoming an academy student. She’s unequivocally average as average gets for a child her age and her average looks is further compounded by her long pink hair which was roughly shoulder-blade length with bangs that fall just slightly over her eyes.

When it comes to clothing the only particular thing that Kaori pays attention to would be comforting. She was never one that was too into the latest trends or extravagant clothing which was perhaps due to her situation growing up but one thing was for certain, she never looked sloppy. She always looked presentable with the few articles of clothing she had as her mother always told her to take pride in her appearance

"Hmm"

Motto: No need to rush.

Personality: Kaori turned out to be a tough shell, keeping her distance when it comes down to human interactions. While on the outside she seems a quiet and cold individual, sometimes even showing signs of reticence, on the inside things are different, because she has an unexpectedly kind core. In spite of how reserved and laid-back she might seem, she truly finds it natural and enjoys communicating with other people, as well as speaking out her mind and standing up for her ideals when she feels something needs to be said. Due to her belief that humans should focus more on being rational rather than emotional, she might come off as insensitive, but that doesn't stop her from connecting with the people around her on a deeper level, be it through facts and logic or simply raw emotion.

Hobbies: Reading, Singing.

Special Characteristics:

Name: Basic Chakra control
Type: Chakra
Requirements:: Requires Med or ninjutsu specialty and no increase Chakra SC
Description: You have a understanding about the amount of chakra you put out but being a beginner, you have basic knowledge on the matter at hand. with naturally given talents to command the spiritual energies within you are now able to grasp the better concept of using your jutsu. As a result you can use less chakra then other for the same effect. 10% less chakra use

"Do I have to?"

Elements: Fire|Dark
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Clan: Nara
Bloodline: N/A
Junchuriki?: Six Tailed Moon Lion: Raion

Stats: starting stats for each rank are as follows:

Strength: 10
Speed: 20
Durability: 20
Chakra: 30

"So far so good."

Village: Yugakure
Parents: Xui Mei Nara [Retired Shinobi]
Siblings: Yui Nara [Sister, Academy Student]
Spouse: N/A

History:

Kaori led a rather unstable life from ever since she could remember. Born to Daisuke Saito and Xui Mei Nara, she had been traveling the world for a majority of her young life but it wasn’t as exciting as it may have sounded. You see her father was a rogue ninja and her mother was from Yugakure. They suffered from what one may call the Romeo and Juliet syndrome. Her mother’s parents absolutely detested the fact that their only daughter and the heir to everything they owned was secretly seeing a rogue vagabond that was wanted. They had tried their best to keep her from seeing him even locking her away at some point but their unwillingness to understand their daughter’s feelings made the love that the two held for each other grow stronger. So strong in fact that Xui Mei decided to abandon her parents, clan, and village to be with the man that she loved. This, of course, seemed like a good thing in theory but over the course of a few years, she would see how foolish such an idea really was.

Even though Daisuke wasn’t that big of a name in the bingo book, he was constantly hunted down as he was an easy target and with her parents labeling him as the man that kidnapped their daughter things only got worse for the both of them. As such they would be constantly on the move unable to settle down and things, of course, would become much harder once Xui had gotten pregnant. Eventually, they were caught by hunters from Yugakure and though they showed no mercy in cutting Daisuke down as he resisted and attacked them unprovoked, they had decided to help Xui and returned her back to her parents as by this time she was six months pregnant.

Back at the village, everyone in the clan was happy that she had returned in one piece. But only her, the higher ups and her parents knew the truth. As a thank you for helping to bring their daughter back, they had offered their grandchild to become the first Jinchūriki of the six tails as they had been having issues finding a suitable host. Xui knew better than to refuse them this time around so she had reluctantly handed over her daughter to become the bearer of such a burden.

Though her mother was quite the sweetheart, the years she had spent with her father on the run had taught her that in this world strength was a necessary tool for survival and even though they were living an honest life now, she wanted to teach her daughter this lesson as early as possible, as such, the moment Kaori was able to mold chakra her mother would begin training her. At first, it was rather simple things like the basics of ninjutsu and taijutsu but as time progressed it became full-on beat downs to drill into her head that without power or skill she wouldn’t earn the respect of her peers. In a fantasy world, Kaori would’ve one day been able to best her mother in a fight but sadly this was the real world, as such every day she became her mother’s punching bag. At first, she was unable to keep up but after awhile she was able to block a few punches and kicks here and there but would still end up face-first on the ground. But as harsh as the beatings were, she was able to learn rather quickly her strength and weaknesses and thus was able to hold her own.

RP Sample: N/A

Other Characters: N/A
How did you find us?: Site Ad

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed

Last edited by Kaori on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Kaori [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaori [Done]   Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Under Special characteristics these are things that set you apart from other ninja just a bit more.. Look over these at the bottom and if you want a custom one please app first. https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com/t26-ncs-special-characteristics
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com
Kaori

Kaori

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Kaori [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaori [Done]   Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Kaori [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaori [Done]   Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kaori [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaori [Done]   Kaori [Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaori [Done]
Page 1 of 1