Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuunosuke Farron

Ryuunosuke Farron

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd70
ChkChk70
EndEnd70

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron Empty
PostSubject: Ryuunosuke Jian Farron   Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 am

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron 052ee3373bb22494a893a5ca66eef08eec96ba83_00

Name: Ryuunosuke Jian Farron
Nickname(s): Diamond Dragon
Alias(es): Jayy Farron
Title: Leader

Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment: Lawful evil

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: 5 foot 11
Weight: 171
Body Type: Slender
Eye Color: Red Diamond Eyes
Hair Color & Style: Messy Black hair.
Anything Else: His back has a huge burn on it.
Ryuunosuke through the ages:
Spoiler:

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: "The rain doesn't fall for a single person..." "Death... Has always chosen me..."

Personality:
Jian's attitude to people is cruel and distasteful. People make it seem as if Jian acts like he is better then anyone else but really he doesn't want to be connected to anyone else due to his life being horrible. Jian was far from being mentally crazy from the things he saw as a kid. By cutting off his emotions to the world and keeping such a serious face. He is free like the wind and doesn't really take orders from someone unless he respects them which would take a great shinobi in order to do. Even though he is a cool headed guy he can be as cold as a sadistic as a serial killer. He can be quite impatient if he knows that there is fighting involved. Most of his free time, Jian trains just so that he can become an even stronger person than he already is. He personally does not mind having to do work though. It just seems like another opportunity for him to fight someone and show them his power.

During missions, Jian does not care for his partner's opinion as long as he gets the job done. Mostly quiet no matter what situation, he would always be calm whether he was fighting, or if anything chaotic was happening. Despite those actions that are performed by him, his most distinctive trait. This personality is usually accompanied by White diamond Eyes.

Pride:
Being that he has one of the strongest releases known to man he tends to thing that his powers are unmatchable and thinks of anyone who does not match his powers to be nothing more than a pawn to get rid of to better his plans. He has a slight problem with multi personality disorder in which he switches between three known personality. His main begin the quiet leader and his second being a cocky bastard that talks down to people and sees no reason to fight people below him. This personality is accompanied by Blue Diamond eyes.

Wrath:
Wrath is his third personality, This version of him is battle hungry and does not usually surface unless he finds someone that peeks his interest. A thing about this personality is it usually does not like wearing the hood and the mask that the main personality wears. He quickly removes it and gets ready to use the full force of his ability. He is not nice and but is very chatty when he is having fun beating someone to a pulp. A clear sign that this Personality is in control would be Red Diamond Eyes.

Hobbies: As a child he enjoyed finding Gems, taking care of Animals, and helping the elderly.

Special Characteristics:

Name: Basic Chakra control
Type: Chakra
Requirements:: Requires Med or ninjutsu specialty and no increase Chakra SC
Description: You have a understanding about the amount of chakra you put out but being a beginner, you have basic knowledge on the matter at hand. with naturally given talents to command the spiritual energies within you are now able to grasp the better concept of using your jutsu. As a result you can use less chakra then other for the same effect. 10% less chakra use

Name: Elemental talents
Type: Chakra
Description: The user has natural talents with their dominant element, attacks with that element do one rank more damage then other jutsu of then same rank. Only C rank and lower. (Only applies to first element) 10% power boost.

Name: Diamond Eyes
Type: Physical
Description: With the Diamond release this user is granted an odd pair of eyes. His eye resemble that of a real diamond as his iris and everything around it. They can change colors at the characters will and stand out due to the color filling the whole of their eyes and not just the center.

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements: Earth/Lightning/Wind KKT: Diamond Release
Specialty: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu/Taijutsu
Clan: None
Bloodline: KKT: Diamond Release

Stats:

S-Rank: 280 points
Strength: 70
Speed: 70
Durability: 70
Chakra: 70

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: Leader of Raifutsurī (Star Village Missing Ninja)
Parents: Luken River [Father Died in the moon] Kiyomi Farron[Mother dead due to child birth]
Siblings: Riko (Dead at 19)
Spouse: N/A

History:
Pre-academy:
When Ryuu was born he was Born in Star village to a family of three before he came unto the world. Making it now a family of three. His mother was miss Kiyomi Farron who was a teacher at the academy and was the top medical ninja who was world renown known for making some cures for diseases others couldn't. His father was Luken River who was the interrogator for the Star but that wasn't it he was also an intel ninja. He was a very smart man. And as Luken used to say the baby that they made together was smart as well. Which the signs showed at an early age of his development as he began to talk 3 months before his first birthday. Walking a month after. When he was born his mother could not take the pain and passed during the childbirth. This would not stop his father from continuing to go on missions Ryuu had not seen much of his father and spent much of his time at home with his older brother who was 7 at the time.

Academy:
One day he decided to go to the academy and become like others, a ninja. "I want to be a ninja like daddy." He would always say even though he had barely met his father. On the first day the Teacher had handed out books which had on there 'My Ninja Way'. which wasn't a very smart title for books about the three ninja skills you learn in the academy. But none the less he read it through. after weeks of the academy he graduated on time with the others nothing special just doing as told. Receiving his headband he looked at it for a second. His thoughts ran wild as the final thought was said. "Take things slow?" as if a question. Leaving out the room and putting on the headband. He was now a genin. It had been this same day that the young boy would receive new about his father. An ongoing war between the moon and star village over land had caused both villages to send out their best units. That day Ryuu would lose his last light in life. The Star village was attacked by a horde of Moon ninja causing many to become injured.

Genin/Missing ninja:
The somber news of his father had caused a hatred to grow in this 12 year old. On that dreadful day as the star was being attacked he would see his older brother lying dead in the destruction of his house. The boy would be filled with tears as he would run off into  the forest in search of something to stop the tears from flowing. he would run into a larger man that would immediately grab the boy knocking him out cold and tossing his body into a wagon. What occurred on that day in his village would soon become nothing but a blur in his mind. The young man would awaken to the darkness of the Underground Village. He was now thousands of miles from his home town and tied up on a wagon. He would scream but his screams would not be heard. As the man would hum to himself the boy would be the only child left in the cart. The man would be attacked and the young boy will be saved.

Enter Father:
Ryuu would meet a great man with dark red hair who would offer his hand out to the boy. It would be a while before the boy would speak again. His whole family was now dead and he was far away from his home. He had begun to lose faith in the world. The man would teach him and a few other children that were in the same boats as him to fight for themselves and build for their selves. This time spent with the man known as father was well spent as he would tap into the powers of each of the children. This was when the young boy would learn of his Diamond release that was embedded in his body. Father would train with him to perfect this technique. Then the year that Father would fall into a deep sleep would come, his last words telling the now 18 year old child to search for his own destiny and leave the Underground village.

On his own:
Ryuu would leave the Hidden Underground village to search for the star village once more. He was an unknown ninja and did not want to be caught by any other ninja so for a while he would pose as a simple traveler. He would make it to the village and notice how different it had become since he had left 6 years ago. The new Star village had rebuilt itself but he could hear the whispers in the shadows about taking down the moon village for what they did long ago. The boy would tear up a bit for he knew that the hatred would only lead to more lives lost. There he would decide that the systems that were placed before the villages were not meant to keep the world apart as they already were. Many villages ruled over lands that could assist others or used their ninja powers to kill innocents. His mind was made up, he was the one meant to erase the Ninja and village system. He would find a power to recreate the world.

Now: After continuing his travels he would return to the den where Father slept. Three days before he would awaken the young boy would kneel before his bed so that he could be the first of many that he would see. That day their group would be formed!

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hina

Yuki Hina

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuunosuke Jian Farron   Ryuunosuke Jian Farron I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron MhbAzq2

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ryuunosuke Jian Farron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: Bingo Book :: Ninja Database :: Missing Ninja-
Jump to: