Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savarin

Savarin

Character sheet
Ryo: 1,500
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr20
SpdSpd30
ChkChk25
EndEnd25

Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique)   Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 7:34 am

Name: Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique)
Specialty:  Fuuinjutsu
Resource Cost: 40 + Normal Sealing Technique Cost
Duration: Until resummoned with unsealing technique.
Range: 5 meters
Power: N/A
Speed: N/A
Description: This supplemental jutsu is an advanced form of the enclosing technique stores the target of the jutsu on the skin of the user or another willing shinobi.  A shinobi can not seal more than 10 targets on a single shinobi's skin at a time.  The technique stores the target in stasis until called forth with the unsealing technique.  This is a supplemental jutsu, and the cost is added to another fuuinjutsu, replacing skin with the standard scroll.  Unlike the normal enclosing technique, a shinobi may not store living creatures using this technique, no matter how powerful the user is.  
Requirements: Mods notified that enclosing technique has been used and what has been stored.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique)
[b]Rank:[/b] C / Supplemental
[b]Specialty: [/b]  Fuuinjutsu
[b]Resource Cost: [/b] 40 + Normal Sealing Technique Cost
[b]Duration:[/b] Until resummoned with unsealing technique.
[b]Range:[/b] 5 meters
[b]Power:[/b] N/A
[b]Speed:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This supplemental jutsu is an advanced form of the enclosing technique stores the target of the jutsu on the skin of the user or another willing shinobi.  A shinobi can not seal more than 10 targets on a single shinobi's skin at a time.  The technique stores the target in stasis until called forth with the unsealing technique.  This is a supplemental jutsu, and the cost is added to another fuuinjutsu, replacing skin with the standard scroll.  Unlike the normal enclosing technique, a shinobi may not store living creatures using this technique, no matter how powerful the user is.  
[b]Requirements:[/b] Mods notified that enclosing technique has been used and what has been stored.

Last edited by Savarin on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snugglyrum

Snugglyrum

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30
SpdSpd10
ChkChk10
EndEnd30

Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique)   Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Accepted.... but Im not keeping track of it
Back to top Go down

Hada Fūnyū no Jutsu (Skin Enclosing Technique)
Page 1 of 1