Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

NCS: Jutsu Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

NCS: Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: NCS: Jutsu Guide   NCS: Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 3:50 am

Jutsu Guide

Below are several fields that will thoroughly explain each segment of the jutsu template. The purpose is to be helpful to members when creating jutsu, as well as to make the workload for staff less stressful. Please follow the provided jutsu template and stay within the values placed by the guide per rank. This will assist both staff and members alike in speedy approvals so we can all enjoy our creations IC! If you do not understand something, or believe your creation does not fit or belong in certain fields, please feel free to ask the staff for their assistance. If a staff member grades your jutsu, it will be in accordance with this jutsu guide: so please don't make a fuss. If you feel that the grading was done improperly, then bring it up to an Administrator. When making a jutsu, please make them 1 jutsu per thread for easy & fast navigation. Also consider that every custom jutsu made, will be added to our library(Unless you specify it's unique to your character.)
Jutsu costs
E Rank: Free
D-Rank: 150 exp
C Rank: 300 exp
B Rank: 600 exp
A Rank: 800 exp
S Rank: 1000 exp
SS Rank: 2,000 exp

Name: A very straightforward description and understanding of this field in the jutsu template. The name of a jutsu is for identification purposes. If you want to include the Japanese name and kanji, that's fine- but please include the English translation as well. Also, please don't give jutsu misleading names, such as an Earth technique named after a water technique.

Rank: The ranking field in the template is to determine the skill level and overall power of a jutsu. Rank and power are closely associated on Chaos Seed, for the power of the jutsu reflects upon the rank of jutsu multiplied by your chakra stat. Please accurately rank all of your jutsu, and accept it if a staff member asks you to lower the rank of a jutsu.
Ranking:

Specialty: Specialty or Type, is the field in which you include the necessary skills required to perform your jutsu. Fairly straightforward in understanding- if you are using a sword technique, then it falls under the Bukijutsu specialty. If you're using a melee fighting style with your fists, then its specialty is Taijutsu. If you're using a jutsu to heal someone's wounds, then your specialty is Medical Ninjutsu. Many of these specialties may be combined to do different things, but as a general rule: D-B Ranks may only use one specialty, while A-X Ranks may use two specialties. This applies mostly to custom jutsu, seeing as certain canon jutsu are known to use more skills. Canon jutsu will follow whatever approved skills they are posted as. Below are a few specific specialty restrictions. Generally, if the specialty specifies the ability to do these specific things, they are the only specialty capable of performing this feat. So please don't try making Taijutsu that can ward off poisons, or pure Ninjutsu that buffs your stats.
Specifics:

Resource Cost: This field of the jutsu template is easy. There are three types of resources. Chakra, Senjutsu chakra & Stamina. Normally, a member may only have access to one of two or these types. Normal chakra is what everyone possesses. Senjutsu chakra is limited to those with a skill as a Sage. Senjutsu chakra adds another level of power and skill to the user's techniques, but that will be covered in another topic. Finally, there is Stamina. Stamina is a statless part of the forum and is only applicable to those who specialize in Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. In this regard, Taijutsu and Bukijutsu users do not tire as quickly as those who rely solely on chakra. Pure Taijutsu and Bukijutsu techniques do not cost any chakra. Applying an element or using most weapon abilities however will consume chakra. So long as the user's chakra does not fall below 5%, they can still move about freely while tired with minimal effort. Once your chakra hits 5%, you will be drastically slowed and weakened. (80% stat reduction)
Chakra cost:

Stamina: Certain jutsu work different from Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu. These jutsu use your body and the natural stamina a person has. These are most commonly used with Taijutsu/ Bukijutsu/ and Samurai Techniques. These tend to be less than chakra! When you are out of stamina you can no longer move or fight. When hitting below 10% your speed and strength is halved.

Stamina Cost:

Stamina and Chakra Cost: There are jutsu that use both stamina and chakra and must go by these parameters. Most techniques that need these are Nintai based or anything Bukijutsu that still uses chakra to attack.

Stamina/Chakra cost:

Duration: Certain jutsu have instant cast and effect, while others have lasting effects over an extended period of time. The cost for both types of jutsu are the same, but the power of the jutsu will only be 1/2 the total power for duration types over every post they remain active. In addition to this, certain ranked jutsu may only last for so long.  Each Post a Jutsu is active costs 1/2 the cost of the Jutsu unless it is only duration based.

Example:
Name: Water jutsu
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Resource Cost: 30CP
Duration: Instant/1 post
Range: 5 meters
Power: 1(1.2x)
Speed: 1(1.2x)
Description: Shoots a ball of water.

Range: The range field of the jutsu template is very straightforward and simple to understand. How far can the jutsu go and how much of the area it effects?

Power and Speed Points:
Each jutsu is granted a certain amount of points to use in power and speed. Lower ranked jutsu can use the full force of the power but suffer from lack of speed. Here are the points given:
E: Utility Jutsu: Their base will be 0 and basic jutsu that do not do damage to enemies.
D: 0 points
C: 2 points
B: 5 points
A: 8 points
S: 11 points
SS: 15 points

Jutsu Points and Multiplier: Power and Speed will be between 0 - 15. 0 being the lowest and granting base stats for techniques. The values for Jutsu point will work like so.
Power or Speed
Stat Multiplier
 This way when someone with 100 Chakra uses a jutsu with 3 power the damage will be 160 damage. Keeping damage from being too outrageous.

• Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Fuinjutsu: Nin/Gen/Fuinjutsu all use chakra to base their power and speeds. Meaning your base charka stat times power/speed stat will give you the strength of the jutsu.

• Nintaijutsu: Nintai is a bit different and uses aspects of Chakra, Speed and Strength. Power is Chakra + Strength / 2 and Speed is Chakra + Speed / 2.

• Taijutsu/Bukijutsu: Speed and power for Taijutsu and Bukijutsu are based on Speed and Strength. Meaning Power will be Strength times the Power stat, and Speed will be Speed times the power stat.

Description: Descriptions are very important when conceptualizing a jutsu. Not only does it help you create and get the jutsu approved. It also helps other readers(including staff) to understand the full appearance and effect of the jutsu. Be as descriptive as possible when creating jutsu. Please do not insinuate things that are not clearly there. If you do this, your jutsu will be approved without the subtle abilities or effects.

Requirements: This field in the template is both important and trivial. It is important for you to include any special characteristics which enable or disable someone from using the jutsu you've created. Such as needing a certain bloodline or Hiden.

Name:
Specialty: 
Resource Cost: 
Duration: 
Range: 
Power: 
Speed: 
Description: 
Requirements:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]