Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) Empty
PostSubject: Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning)   Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 9:10 pm

Name: Kouheina Raimei Seisan 公平な雷鳴清算 (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning)
Specialty: Bukijutsu, Chakra Construction
Resource Cost: 90 chakra / 90 Stamina
Duration: 1 Post
Range: 20m Radius
Power: 5
Speed: 6
Description: Forget Iaido, and everything you know about it.  Bolt Samurai who understand this skill are some of the most dangerous samurai to grace the world.  The skill creates a chakra construct around the sword and the user, effectively charging the Samurai with limitless electrical energy.  This allows them to speed all the neurons firing in their body to cause speeds that would make Uchihas 3 tomoe Sharingan almost unable to react.  After which they simply lash out with their blade multiple times, seeming to vanish and reappear in a multitude of thunderclaps and shockwaves.  The damage of this ability is almost compounded, from the sonic booms at short range, the shockwaves of the thunder and the high speed strikes of the Samurai of the Bolt.
Requirements: Samurai of the Bolt, Samurai Basic SC

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Kouheina Raimei Seisan 公平な雷鳴清算 (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning)
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Specialty: [/b] Bukijutsu, Chakra Construction
[b]Resource Cost: [/b]  90 chakra / 90 Stamina
[b]Duration: [/b] 1 Post
[b]Range:[/b] 20m Radius
[b]Power:[/b] 5
[b]Speed:[/b] 6
[b]Description:[/b] Forget Iaido, and everything you know about it.  Bolt Samurai who understand this skill are some of the most dangerous samurai to grace the world.  The skill creates a chakra construct around the sword and the user, effectively charging the Samurai with limitless electrical energy.  This allows them to speed all the neurons firing in their body to cause speeds that would make Uchihas 3 tomoe Sharingan almost unable to react.  After which they simply lash out with their blade multiple times, seeming to vanish and reappear in a multitude of thunderclaps and shockwaves.  The damage of this ability is almost compounded, from the sonic booms at short range, the shockwaves of the thunder and the high speed strikes of the Samurai of the Bolt.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Samurai of the Bolt, Samurai Basic SC

Last edited by Slevin on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zap Fosho

Zap Fosho

Character sheet
Ryo: 55,000
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr70
SpdSpd84
ChkChk100
EndEnd81

Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning)   Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kouheina Raimei Seisan (Impartial Thunderclap Reckoning)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: Bingo Book :: Clans and Jutsu :: Jutsu :: Bukijutsu-
Jump to: