Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Snow Village Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Snow Village Info Empty
PostSubject: Snow Village Info   Snow Village Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 am

Snow Village

Snow Village Info Fantasy__039150_12

History: Before the end of the War this village was established as a safe place for those ninja of the Hyouga clan to heal and reestablish themselves. It would soon be known as the first minor village of the Land of Ice. In later years it would suffer from a great depression that would cause many of the villagers to starve. This would be the beginning of the Food Supply treaty. The Iceberg would send multiple Crates of food to the village as well as other supplies to help it regain its Stability and try to save lives.

Two Yuki:
The village would not spend too much time in this newfound peace brought upon by the Iceberg village. Two Yuki who claimed to be ridding the world of useless lives would take it upon themselves to eradicate the village. Claiming that the village leader had taken it upon himself to seize the supplies and lie to their kage and that the villager were weaklings for allowing a lowly man like him to take control of these items. They destroyed the village in a day and left the survivors to die. The two Yuki were Hikane and Jo Yuki two higher ranked ninja of the Iceberg village. They Did not return to their village that day because they felt the village was filled with fools who would helped liars and peasants. Since then they've killed multiple people in their travels around the world.

Rebuilding:
After multiple people were saved in the village by Iceberg ninja they were protected and healed in the village. The Son of the old leader would soon return to rebuild the village and create a new system to bring his own village peace. The ways of his father would not stick with him. The village would be rebuilt 5 years after the Yuki incident and Has flourished since then. They specialize in creating Ice Sculptures that never melt and Mining the nearby frozen mines that are filled with many different Ores.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Snow Village Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: The Four Great Nations :: Land of Ice :: Snow Village-
Jump to: