Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Uzumaki, Nanami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Nanami

Uzumaki Nanami

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr
SpdSpd
ChkChk
EndEnd

Uzumaki, Nanami Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki, Nanami   Uzumaki, Nanami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 am

Nanami Uzumaki

Uzumaki, Nanami 23a777d73142e1208d340ce4d8f73d40

Name: Uzumaki, Nanami
Nickname(s): Nana, Nami, etc-
Alias(es): The Crimson Devil,
Title: Sorakage,

Alignment: Lawful Evil, [Zealot]

"CLIMB INTO THE RING FOR A BATTLE THAT YOU CAN'T WIN
SWING AS HARD AS YOU CAN SWING, IT WILL STILL MEAN NOTHING."

Height: Five feet and four inches,
Weight: One-hundred and fifteen pounds,
Body Type: Lithe and athletic- muscles toned from training.
Eye Color: Auburn - which makes them seem red or orangish at times.
Hair Color & Style: Red hair and wavy- usually down with a hair band across her head.
Anything Else: Across her body is aligned with "tattoos" or more so Fuinjutsu seals but hidden underneath the guise of tattoos and symbols that don't make sense to those who don't know the proper formulas.

Appearance:

"AND THE ONLY THING TO SAVE
IS THE BANNER THAT YOU WAVE."

Motto: [in a sentence or two give your character's motto]

Personality: [give at least one-two paragraphs of personality. Show us you know your character]
Hobbies: [optional. What does your character like to do? How good are they at it?]

Special Characteristics:

• Name:  Uzumaki Sealing Style
    Requirements: Fuinjutsu Dominant Spec
    Type: Mental
    Description: The Uzumaki are renowned throughout the elemental nations for their skills in the art of Fuinjutsu, they are so skilled in the art that the clan has long since developed their own unique sealing style. This style can be recognized by the fact that a spiral crest (provided the technique is a true seal), reminiscent of the Uzumaki Symbol, will appear in the center of any seal used by someone using this style. The Uzumaki Sealing Style gives a +2 bonus to the power and speed of any Fuinjutsu used by the user (including techniques that use multiple specs, such as the Adamantine Sealing Chains, Fuinjutsu simply needs to be one of those specs to receive this buff). +2 Buff does not surpass the Limited cap, though may be used along with Limited Fuinjutsu.

• Name: Novice Summoner
    Requirements: Ninjutsu
    Type: Chakra
    Description: These Ninjas are able to sign contracts with Ninja Beast and use them in battle. gaining this SC in character is done differently, but it can be started with. When gaining this you must create a topic with a mod to meet with the contractor of the summoning you plan to take. (Have ninjutsu as one of three of your Specs. Have your Summonings made and approved before claiming this) Can summon up to B rank Summons.

• Name: Increased Spiritual speed
    Type: Spiritual
    Requirements: Ninjutsu Primary/ Secondary
    Description: The user has trained their chakra circulatory system extensively and is now able to mold their chakra to greater effect, producing faster jutsu than the average shinobi. They are able to expend chakra faster and with more force than the average shinobi. The user gains 10% speed to Jutsu.

• Name: Slightly Faster Than The Average Ninja
    Type: Physical
    Description: The user is slightly faster than an average ninja of their rank. When it comes to speed within this rank this user will usually win. Anyone of higher rank can still out run them. 20% Speed stat increase.

"BUT TALK WILL GET YOU NOWHERE
THE ONLY THING YOU'VE BROUGHT WAS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE."

Elements: [what elements does your character have?  Remember to color code if you want! (example: Raiton || Katon || Doton | Advanced)]
Specialty: [what kind of Jutsu is your character skilled in? Check them out here]
Clan: [what clan does your character belong to? Give a small description and use a hyperlink for the name so it directs to the clan page, please]
Bloodline:[Do you have a bloodline special to your character?]

Stats: starting stats for each rank are as follows:

E-Rank: 20 points
D-Rank: 80 points
C-Rank: 120 points
B-Rank: 180 points
A-Rank: 240 points
S-Rank: 280 points
Strength: [this is how much strength a character has]
Speed: [this is how much speed a character has]
Durability: [this is how much durability a character has]
Chakra: [this is how much chakra a character has]

"AND NOW YOU GOT TO WONDER WHO WILL DIG YOU OUT WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER."

Village: [what village do they belong to?]
Parents: [who are your character's parents? Are they active shinobi? How old are they? Are they alive? Put any relevant information here]
Siblings: [who are your character's siblings? Are they active shinobi? How old are they? Are they alive? Put any relevant information here]
Spouse: [who is your character's spouse or lover? Are they active shinobi? How old are they? Are they alive? Put any relevant information here]

History: [put at least three paragraphs here. Those that are older, have higher ranks, or require higher quality + more quantity will require more than three paragraphs, and may require a section for each important part of the user's life]

RP Sample: [for those below Jonin this RP sample is optional, but it nevertheless raises your chances of getting approved. Make sure it is different than the RP samples for your other characters, and make sure it is your character in some iteration. That means it DOESN'T have to be a Naruto RP sample, but it should be a version of your character that has the same name and same personality. Provide at least three paragraphs, or a very well thought out RP sample in general. Short blurbs don't show us you can RP your character well, so prove you can]

Other Characters: [what other characters do you have? List their names with the names being hyperlinks to their applications]
How did you find us?: [how did you find our website? Was it an ad on another forum, was it through a friend? Give us the details!]

lyrics belong to nickelback - this means war.template created by yuuki kurama of naruto chaos seed, updated & improved by mordredeon of naruto chaos seed
Back to top Go down

Uzumaki, Nanami
Page 1 of 1