Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] Empty
PostSubject: Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor]   Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 am

Name: Disaster Insurance
Power Bonus: 2
Description/Abilities:
I - Sword Spawning - Disaster Insurance can spawn swords at a rate of 1 per post up to 10.  These swords are B rank with no abilities.  Straight Katana like the primary form of disaster insurance.
II - Transformation - Disaster Insurance can transform into a bag of swords or the main Sword Cane as well as a Bass Guitar with amp.
III - Magnetic Assistance - In its Sword Cane Form, Disaster Insurance enhances Iai, increasing power and speed by 1.  When in Bag form, it can use the magnet to draw any swords back to the case at a range of 10m
IV - Draining - Any ninjutsu met by the sword cane form is dimmed by the disrupting nature of Disaster Insurance, reducing it's rank by two.  Any ninja cut by Disaster Insurance's Sword Spawns, takes 50 chakra damage per hit.
Appearance ;; Disaster Insurance looks like a sword cane before it transforms and a bag of swords after it does transform.

Name: Strange Matter Armor
Defensive Bonus: 3
Description/Abilities:
I - Transformation - This armor can transform into a small ball of slime, clothing, or samurai armor.
II - Sticky - The armor can become sticky and malleable at the user's will.
III - Expanding - The armor can expand up to three extra square feet of goo or slime.  This cannot be used to attack.
IV - Minor Wound Control - Minor wounds are sealed by the slime.  This only applies to small cuts and bruises.
Appearance ;; When not being used as clothing or armor, it looks like a small ball of slime.

Last edited by Slevin on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor]   Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Yemon's Items [Disaster Insurance and Armor]
Page 1 of 1