Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Iai - 居合 (Draw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Ryo: 0
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:27 am

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw)
Specialty: Bukijutsu
Resource Cost: 16 Stamina
Duration: 1 Posts
Range: Self
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.
Requirements: Samurai

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Intermediate)
Resource Cost: 32 Stamina
Speed: 3
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop Hand seals from all but Those with Improve Hand Control

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Advanced)
Resource Cost: 64 Stamina
Power: 2
Speed: 4
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop Hand seals from all but Those with Greater Hand Control

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Master)
Resource Cost: 96 Stamina
Power: 4
Speed: 6
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop Hand seals from all but Those with Perfect Hand Control.

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Grand Master)
Resource Cost: 144 Stamina
Power: 3
Speed: 7
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop virtually anything requiring hand seals.

Code:
Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw)
Resource Cost: 16 Stamina
Speed: 1
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Intermediate)
Resource Cost: 32 Stamina
Speed: 3
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop Hand seals from all but Those with Improve Hand Control

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Advanced)
Resource Cost: 64 Stamina
Power: 2
Speed: 4
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop Hand seals from all but Those with Greater Hand Control

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Master)
Resource Cost: 96 Stamina
Power: 4
Speed: 6
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop Hand seals from all but Those with Perfect Hand Control.

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw: Grand Master)
Resource Cost: 144 Stamina
Power: 3
Speed: 7
Description:  The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  At this rank, it is fast enough to stop virtually anything requiring hand seals.

Last edited by Slevin on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 9:48 pm

Name: Nawagiri 縄切り(Rope-Cutting) : Still need power

Name: Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash Step): Needs speed. Speed and power for Buki and tai based attacks are not based off of chakra but the actual stat power and speed.

Name: Iai - 居合 (Draw): your Draws still need to match the Power and Speed stat. Meaning any ranks can not go over 5.

Also anything that uses chakra needs to take chakra. Even though youre a samurai im sure you use chakra in a different way but that still means you need to use your actual chakra reserve.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:11 pm

Then honestly stamina should have a MUCH lower cost than chakra... because its a pool thats essentially nothing.
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:13 pm

Its a pool mostly used for Buki and Tai because a majority of those techs use Stamina. Some would also use both
Back to top Go down
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Yea, but if it costs the same as chakra, and the stat is literally 1/4th of it... .that's kind of not right at all As it mechanically overpowers all non stamina skills
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:19 pm

Stamina is Str + End / 2 then you take that number and times it by ten. what do you mean 1/4th?
Back to top Go down
Slevin

Slevin

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr80
SpdSpd80
ChkChk40
EndEnd100

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:22 pm

So it does get the x10. I hadnt read that anywhere. Its not on the stats page.

But whatever I just wont take anything but Iai, I wont need anything else anyway
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 10:24 pm

Stamina Stat: This stat will determine how much you can fight using taijutsu moves. It is Strength + Endurance / 2 then it is 10 points per point in Stamina.

under str
Back to top Go down
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 3:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iai - 居合 (Draw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iai - 居合 (Draw)   Iai - 居合 (Draw) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iai - 居合 (Draw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chaos Seeds :: Bingo Book :: Clans and Jutsu :: Jutsu :: Bukijutsu-
Jump to: