Naruto: Chaos Seeds

In the Ninja world each individual is connected to the world of chakra! Will you use it for good, or abuse the powers of Chakra.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Profile Switch
Switch user:

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cursed Shuriken Revival!
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:30 pm by Guest

» Demon Slayer Black Dawn
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 pm by Guest

» SKALDS & SHADOWS
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 am by Guest

» HeliX || JCInk Premium || An AU X-Men RPG
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 am by Guest

» Gotham: Shades of Black
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 am by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon: Modern Day Samurai School RP
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm by Guest

» Maturing Company [ PB | First Link] (SOFT OPENING)
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:54 pm by Guest

» Revival Dawn - a One Piece AU RP
Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 pm
Discord Server

Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.NCS Webmaster
Admin
.NCS Webmaster

Character sheet
Ryo: 3 MiL
Stats:
StatsStatsStats
StrStr30000
SpdSpd30000
ChkChk30000
EndEnd30000

Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] Empty
PostSubject: Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu]   Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Name: Henge no Jutsu: Transformation Technique
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Resource Cost: 5 CP per post
Handsigns: Ram
Range: Self
Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.
The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja.
Effects: Temporarily transforms the shinobi to look like another object or person.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Henge no Jutsu: Transformation Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Specialty: [/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Resource Cost: [/b] 5 CP per post
[b]Handsigns:[/b] Ram
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Description:[/b] Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.
The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja.
[b]Effects: [/b] Temporarily transforms the shinobi to look like another object or person.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-chaosseeds.forumotion.com

Transformation Tech [Academy Jutsu]
Page 1 of 1